A young girl shouts down a Street preacher

by fulltimestudent 55 Replies latest jw friends

• idiotnomore
    idiotnomore

I'm sorry but I feel bad for this guy. That little girl is acting horribly and the parent is worse for egging her on. If it had been me, I would have had to fight the impulse to slap her little mouth.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

She didn't do anything wrong, but I think if it was my little girl I would probably teach her not to stoop to the level of those that must preserve ego and self without anything other than emotional need, but simply ignoring him, or attempting to have a one on one discussion.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

She looks at the camera a few times, she knows she's being filmed and was probably put up to it by an adult. It is just as easy to keep walking and ignore someone who you have no interest in as it is to stop and berate them. Easier, in fact.

This kid is being raised as a brat, she is rude and obnoxious. Probably has obnoxious, under educated parents. She has not been taught tolerance. Yes, the guy was probably annoying some people, and maybe someone should talk to the city about the use of the microphone, but it makes me wonder if this little brat is a bully or mean girl at school?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Notice the big gilt edged Bible carried under his skinny arm as a prop. Good for little Polly! He was wearing a microphone/speaker set up. Twerpy little Jesus freak!

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

would have had to fight the impulse to slap her little mouth.

Well, maybe, but how about slapping the mouth of the noisy bastard who wants to stand on the street and scream his ignorant faith?

The JWs are rightly criticised for their door-knocking and persistence, but the door-to-door work is far less annoying than Christian street screechers who are motivated by precisely the same Biblical texts.

• idiotnomore
    idiotnomore

I agree, he is obnoxious too.

• Viviane
    Viviane

If it had been me, I would have had to fight the impulse to slap her little mouth.

A little girl is more than you can handle?

It's just highly discriminatory and prejudice behaviour for a child of this age.

Huh? He is standing there telling people to repent or die. In what way is the prejudging him or discriminating against him? He is there is his own free will.

If she didn't want to hear it, she could have just walked away

Same applies to him. He chose to be loud on the street.

• Gregor
    Gregor

This brought something to mind that happened recently. My four year old grandaughter was sitting in my lap when her mom returned from an errand. I started to tell her something funny that Emma had done while she was gone. She reached up and grabbed my lips between her little thumb and forefinger and said.."zip it!"

• flipper
    flipper

This is an absolutely fantastic youtube ! Funny as hell. Thanks for posting it ! You go little girl ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

There really should be a whole other youtube for this sort of thing.

F.U tube.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit