Seen on Etsy - wtf!

by poopsiecakes 80 Replies latest social humour

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

"Keep calm and be a Jehovah's witness", especialy if you get caught engaging in pedophilia. Jehovah will protect you.

" Keep calm and be a Jehovah's witness," especially when the WBTS has gyped you of all your wealth/property. Jehovah will give it all back to you thousand fold just like he did the poor sucker Job!

" Keep calm and be a Jehovah's witness", when you are terminally ill and need a blood transfusion- but don't take it. Die instead, and Jehovah will transfuse health into you - after resurrection!

" Keeep calm and be a Jehovah's witness", even though you know it's all cultic BS. Or you will "no longer be a Jehovah's witness!"

Keep calm and be a Jehovah's witness", because you have an IQ of 5.And can't tell whether your logic is from your ass, or a braying pack of asanine ass*****! The GB and it's minions.

• carla
    carla

Bottle opener? ha, maybe it's too early for me but all I could think of is that in these parts we call them 'church keys'

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Haha. Wow. This gives me an idea.

And I smell $$$$$$$, yeah. What a way to get back what I lost.

:P

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Oddly enough I havnt seen or heard any of this jw.org nonsense from my uber dub mother when I go to see her. Mind you she is old school JW not like the reformists of today.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What about jw.org vibrators? Should sell in huge numbers?

Ypu know, to help keep the "joy of the spirit" strong?

oh hang on...no....witnesses should not masturbate or enjoy sex...that is a sin!

• innerpeace
    innerpeace

I'm on pinterest all the time, those pics are crazy esp the Armageddon one. Will have to go and look at more now.

• Deceived
    Deceived

OMG this is just Crazy. The JW's have gone commercial big time. That meme of the woman sniffing her bible, LOL, she needs to get a manicure. Maybe have JW.org painted on her fingernails.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Here is quote on Pintrest that reminds me of the WTBTS.

" I don't hate you. I'm just disappointed that you have become everything you said that you would never be.".

Put THAT on a JW.Org meme!!

DD

• Deceived
    Deceived

This is wild - as seen on Pinterest:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

poopsiecakes - " This one is disturbing, to say the least. (Guilty :D LOL.. I cried like a baby ♥ Thank you Jehovah for our Wonderful Gift !! I even felt it all the time so soft. One sister even said that she slept with hers.)"

No kidding.

It doesn't even run on batteries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit