Seen on Etsy - wtf!

by poopsiecakes 80 Replies latest social humour

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Back to Etsy...LOL a bottle opener! With an iPhone logo conveniently placed in the background!

• Terry
    Terry

Don't we see and understand?

IT IS NICE TO AT LAST HAVE SOMETHING REAL for a change.

• Oubliette
  • Caedes
    Caedes

Perhaps if they all got together they could melt all these little knick knacks down and then they could make a nice statue of a calf and paint it gold?

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

The crown adds a nice touch.

It is full of symbolism:

Cross pattée

Use in crowns

Many crowns worn by monarchs have jewelled crosses pattée mounted atop the band. Most crowns possess at least four such crosses, from which the half arches rise. Some crowns are designed so that the half-arches can be detached, allowing the circlet to be worn separately on occasion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_patt%C3%A9e#Use_in_crowns

Fleur-de-lis

The three petals of the heraldic design reflect a widespread association with the Holy Trinity, with the band on the bottom symbolizing Mary. The tradition says that without Mary you can not understand the Trinity since it was she who bore the Son.[36] A tradition going back to 14th century France[17] added onto the earlier belief that they also represented faith, wisdom and chivalry. Alternatively, the cord can be seen as representing the one Divine Substance (godhood) of the three Persons, which binds Them together.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis

pseudo

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

I like the org bottle opener, convenient and practical bc you know how much we like beer.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

I like the org bottle opener, convenient and practical bc you know how much we like beer.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Trinkets and memorabilia is a million dolllar business for many JWs. They are selling all kinds of rubbish and JWs are lapping it up, many have gone jw.org crazy. If there's a demand, make a few bucks providing the supply. Kate xx

• Comatose
    Comatose

Keep panicked and uber busy, be a Jehomah Williams.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

I like the borg bottle opener, practical for beer drinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit