ALERT: NEW LAWSUIT settlement - $13 MILLION

by Watchtower-Free 300 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I am just having a minor fantasy:

JW broadcasting "Our outside broadcasting reporter goes right into the court room where Governing Body Mnember Gerrit Losch is being cross examined. Yes, his lip is trembling, beads of sweat have appeared on his brow. Wht's that? He is ladies and gentlemen calling for his mom"

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Love this quote from Irwin Zalkin.

"The emerging allegations have been compared to the Catholic Church clergy sex abuse scandal, with at least one major exception: “We were embroiled with a long slog with the Catholic Church around the country … but they accepted on some level that they committed these errors, that this was a problem,” said Lopez’s lawyer Irwin Zalkin, whose firm negotiated more than $200 million in settlements in Catholic abuse cases. “At least they said ‘mea culpa.’”

The Jehovah’s Witnesses have not, he said.

“These guys will deny and deny, they are belligerent, they are arrogant, they treat victims as adversaries,” Zalkin said. “This is not an organization that is ready to accept the reality of what they have been doing.”

• Land of Magog
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

So I google search just the word 'Jehovah'....don't even have a chance to type in 'Witnesses' and lighning fast this pops up from NBC news 1st page 1st article:

'Jehovah's Witnesses Ordered To Pay $13.5 Million To Victim Of Child Abuse'

So next I follow through and type in the search 'Jehovah's Witnesses' and Wallah! First page, first three articles from NBC, CBS and New York Times all about the demand for JWs to pay $13.5 on Child Molestation. And down further on the page is JW web site...so sad!

Now if that's not ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, I don't know what is!!!

Sure would be nice if tomorrow (Monday) morning when thousands upon thousands of businessmen worldwide are having their favorite morning beverage and when they open to peruse their Wall Street Journal they see in bold-as-hell bold print...'Jehovah's Wtinesses Ordered To Pay $13.5 Million to Victim Of Child Abuse'.....that would truly be awesome!!!

• Watchtower-Free
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Watchtower-Free, I must say Irwin Zalkin and his team look soo clean-cut they could be mistaken for JWs just from their appearance.:):):):)LOL,LOL,LOL

• blondie
    blondie

Has any elder or WTS rep sincerely apologized for anything they have done or said? Not in my experience unless you count this:

I'm sorry you felt you were offended................

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

truthseekeriam: “These guys will deny and deny, they are belligerent, they are arrogant, they treat victims as adversaries,” Zalkin said. “This is not an organization that is ready to accept the reality of what they have been doing.”

Compare the above description of WT's GB and their Legal Team with this observation from Pontius Pilate of The Lord Jesus Christ:

John 19:5 '...Look! The man!' Pilate had nothing but repect and awe for our Savior.

Attorneys and no doubt the Judge himself think that the GB and their Legal Team are in denial, belligerent and arrogant when dealing with children/individuals who have been victims of sexual abuse!!!

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

The elder that molested my son and drugged and raped his buddy was removed as an elder. When asked what else happened to the molester, another elder replied, (and I quote) "Isn't that enough?!"

Anyway, it all makes me sick.

Take Care,

AB

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder if the Governing Body in their personally biased scripture understanding view this as the attack of Gog of Magog, i'm thinking the Zalkin law firm is viewed as Satan the Devil's partner in crime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit