ALERT: NEW LAWSUIT settlement - $13 MILLION

by Watchtower-Free 300 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Violia
    Violia

Simon said on page 1

Let me just correct that on behalf of the WTS to say what they really mean:

“Jehovah’s Witnesses abhor child abuse becoming public and strive to protect the organization from the consequences of such acts,”

Actually, notice the suble use of "Jehovah's Witnesses" in the statement. They are the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society - but they try to shift the focus onto their believers instead of their legally registered and legally responsible corporation

simon could not be more right. This has been brewing since at least the 80's when some child molestation cases came to the GB notice .They are shifting the blame to the individual elders etc. Intimdating the victims into forgiving the rapistis and child molesters or DF'ing them if they don't.

And Bababra thanks so much for stating the obivious, let us rejoice now. They are unable to hide their filthy underbelly anymore. No more sweeping it under the carpert. I wish their was more that could be done for the many of us who also suffered but the time statutes have run out. They have gotten away with so much.

These guys will deny and deny, they are belligerent, they are arrogant, they treat victims as adversaries,” Zalkin said. “This is not an organization that is ready to accept the reality of what they have been doing.”

• Violia
    Violia

does anyone know how to make the picture above into something that could be posted on facebook or other places?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Actually, notice the suble use of "Jehovah's Witnesses" in the statement. They are the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society - but they try to shift the focus onto their believers instead of their legally registered and legally responsible corporation

WT has always done this. They did it in 1914, 1919, 1925 and 1975 with regard to failed prophecies; they've done it when the rank-and-file follow orders...then WT waffles on those same policies to leave JWs twisting in the wind; and now, WT hangs its own absurd corporate decisions and policies regarding pedophiles around the neck of "Jehovah's Witnesses"...the same people who have zero say in anything this religion does.

The current methodology is business-as-usual for WT...a 100 year tradition of passing the buck.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

It was an article on MSN last night. Lots of articles could be found.

I sure hope it stays on top on Monday and a major TV reporter gets a hold of it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There will never be a sincere apology from the GB/WTBTS. Sincere apologies require 3 things:

1) I am sorry.

2) It was my fault.

3) What can I do to make it right?

Any guesses as to when the GB says the above?

DD

• designs
    designs

Blondie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There will never be a sincere apology from the GB/WTBTS. Sincere apologies require 3 things:

1) I am sorry.

2) It was my fault.

3) What can I do to make it right?

Any guesses as to when the GB will say the above?.....DD

........................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

truthseekeriam: “These guys will deny and deny, they are belligerent, they are arrogant, they treat victims as adversaries,” Zalkin said. “This is not an organization that is ready to accept the reality of what they have been doing.”

This is what the court system is all about. Punnish in the harshest way possible. This case has the possibility of opening up the floodgates of lawsuits and when it is over, 13.5 million will be a mere rounding figure to what is actually paid.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I hope Jeehoober pours out a blessing until there is no more want!! LOL!!!

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Since attacking the WT is like 'touching Jehovah's eyeball" they feel perfectly justifified

in treating their victims like adversaries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit