Not on JW.org: SIX Texas victims acuse Jehovah's Witness Elder & Circuit Overseer of sexual abuse, and bring lawsuit against Watchtower for cover-up.

by Balaamsass2 70 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

My understanding is once a lawsuit is filed you can't shuffle or hide assests.

It's not about the ones that have been filed. Its about the ones that come after, once other victims see people winning verdicts against the WTS.

• Been_There_Done_That
    Been_There_Done_That

I hope this is the sign of a long, slow, painful death for WTBTS.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

soon shepherding calls will all be on video conference so no chance of sexual contact

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Sweet, I hate to read about more victims but I'm glad more are coming out and filing suits against the org. It all makes sence why over the years they changed corporation's, sold off assets, distancing themselves from appointing men etc. Like someone said they new this was coming. Hopefully a case will break over a cover up to go wide spread in the press so householders will be making comments to jws. We should all print signs and post them at the kh "Pedophiles Paradise". Bastards!

• Auntfancy
    Auntfancy

I too hope this will give other victims the courage to file lawsuits. With their billions of assets I hope they can get to some of that money unless they are hiding it in dummy corporations.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

As I once said before...

...there's a fundamental irony in a religion's former member making successful predictions about said religion, particularly when the religion in question has such a demonstrable track record of failed predictions...

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

The chickens are coming home to roost.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Tals.

This was on my google alert last night. I put lots of key words on the title of this thread that I hope will create some traffic. It would be great if as many members as possible TWEET and email the law firm's press release to the press. AP, UP and the UK.

This needs maximum exposure.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Most newspaper reporters have twitter accounts. Be sure to "Follow" your local reporters and some of the big guns.

Here are the Associated Press Religion twitter accounts: https://twitter.com/AP/lists/religionbeatteam/members

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Bravo for the victims coming forward, but what horrible experiences they have suffered and continue to suffer from.

I feel great and horrible at the same time. Horrible that this happened, but great that it finally makes the light of day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit