Not on JW.org: SIX Texas victims acuse Jehovah's Witness Elder & Circuit Overseer of sexual abuse, and bring lawsuit against Watchtower for cover-up.

by Balaamsass2 70 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OnTheWayOut - "I feel great and horrible at the same time. Horrible that this happened, but great that it finally makes the light of day."

Queasiness and grim satisfaction for me.

Weird, ain't it?

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They knew it was coming. Hence their new light concerning Gog of Magog and their WT articles about apostates in the ORG. The bastards won't even come clean when they reap what they sow. They would rather lauch a preemptive strike against anyone who calls them out on their hypocrisy.

DD

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Hope the victims receive the justice they deserve and more. BUT what I would like to see is long jail terms for the SOB's offenders in the worst prisons in America. Payback on those bastards is what I'd like to see.

• talesin
    talesin

It's just courtesy to give the url, whatever, I'll find it myself.

• stillin
    stillin

I wish the "unknown" circuit overseer was known.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Honey Boo Boo gets canceled and the WT gets sued again. What an awesome week.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think if they have set up all these corporations to get get out of paying out on law suites. It will do a reverse turn and bit them on the bum. Just not a good look considering how much they go on about agape love and care for their members. The news media would have an even bigger field day than they are having now.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I would not be surprised to see this go away soon like the Northern California Henderson cases. Multiple victims, long paper trail from the service desk and Circuit overseer, threats to victims families. $700,000 to 1mil settlements with each victim and non-disclosure agreements.

Way too much to hide and direct links back to Watchtower.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Just read the Legal filing of what those 'Elders' did to those poor children. Its Pure Evil! And the Corp now tries to escape the payouts. This Cult never ceases to amaze me... so so disgusting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit