Not on JW.org: SIX Texas victims acuse Jehovah's Witness Elder & Circuit Overseer of sexual abuse, and bring lawsuit against Watchtower for cover-up.

by Balaamsass2 70 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

BALAMMSASS- Your wish is my command. I made a very firm statement on the Plano Texas newspaper website about WT and JW child abuse for any of their readers to see

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, It would be really great if people would comment on the Plano newspaper article and join voices of dissent and uprise against the WT Society's child abuse policies- that way many people in the Dallas area would see that many voices are protesting the WT Society's criminal negligence ! So let your voice and words be heard, let's get involved ! Go for it people ! Put the heat on the WT Society ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

flipper - "It would be really great if people would comment on the Plano newspaper article and join voices of dissent and uprise against the WT Society's child abuse policies- that way many people in the Dallas area would see that many voices are protesting the WT Society's criminal negligence ! So let your voice and words be heard, let's get involved ! Go for it people ! Put the heat on the WT Society!"

Quite embarrasing (for the WTS) if "Satan's World" successfully called the Org to task for their sins...

• Balaamsass2
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

'How would SIX times 13.5 Mil sound?'

$81 million judgement against the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society for sex crimes against children sounds pretty good to me!!!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Me to Gone Bad!

• flipper
    flipper

Exposure is needed on the 6 child abuse victims in Texas as well. This is happening all over the United States. WT Society child abuse criminal neglect needs to be exposed

• flipper
    flipper

If you read the details in this case- the horrific acts of child abuse by a WT Society representative elder towards victims went BEYOND sadistic torture- it was barbaric and these aren't even some of Zalkin's cases that he is pursuing. I believe these Texas cases are being handled by another law firm in Texas. This makes me wonder just HOW MANY WT child abuse cases are going on not only in the United States but also all around the world right now that aren't even hitting the news ? Really makes me wonder

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

flipper - "This makes me wonder just HOW MANY WT child abuse cases are going on not only in the United States but also all around the world right now that aren't even hitting the news?"

Damn; I hadn't even thought of that.

x

My long-term inactive wife recently told me (in fairly no-uncertain terms) that she didn't want our kids going to the meetings with their grandmother (my Mom).

Up 'til now, I've only talked to her about all this if/when she's asked about something, but I have to say; I'm starting to wonder whether or not she's been perusing the net and learning about all this for herself...

• flipper
    flipper

VIDIOT- Good point. I can only imagine how many wT Society and JW child abuse cases are going on all over the world if many are popping up in Texas, Connecticut, California, and elsewhere- it's a WT child abuse epidemic ! Needs to be stopped ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit