Shootings in multiple locations in Canada's capital today - Wed Oct 22/14

by Heaven 53 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good on him.

We need international solidarity for liberal democracy. The more countries prepared to make a contribution the better.....cofty

You have no idea of who your even supporting..

The man is one of the most Corrupt/Disliked Leaders Canada has ever had..

Many of the most Loyal Conservatives who voted him in,are extremely regretful..

Most Canadians would be happy to send him to live at your house permanently..

The 2 of you would get along well..

.........................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Heaven
    Heaven

Apparently Parliament Hill is relatively easy to access and open to the public. I wonder if that will change now.

It remains to be seen if this is ISIS related. ISIS has stated previously that Canadians will be targetted.

• cofty
    cofty

Point scoring and an opportunity for a personal attack Outlaw?

How crass.

• zed revisited
    zed revisited

Politics aside, this is a horrible tragedy. I send my regards to all my Canadian/Canadien friends.

zed

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Shooting a soldier guarding a war memorial is not a random senseless act. I think Obama chose his words poorly. CNN interview inadvertently released the name of the gunman, last name Bebout.

• Simon
    Simon

I hope things remain open and free. We don't want to live in the world they want to create.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

In another CNN interview it was stated that a second guard at the war memorial fled when shots were fired. It was stated that the guns carried by the guards are not loaded with ammunition. I find this very hard to comprehend or even believe.

• humbled
    humbled

I am so with you on that, Simon.

How not to sucked into their vicious cycle of hate and paranoia? Nothing open. Nothing free.

But it is hard when you see,dead, that young soldier on the ground.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Nathan Cirillo is the soldier who was killed at the War Memorial today. Nice picture of him on the National Post website.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Do we know for sure if it was a Muslim that did this? Even though it sounds like a Islamic extremists work, lets not jump to conclusions before we get all the facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit