Shootings in multiple locations in Canada's capital today - Wed Oct 22/14

by Heaven 53 Replies latest social current

• Heaven
    Heaven

Some more awesome photos of Nathan on the National Post website. His pups are going to wonder where he is tonight.

• designs
    designs

The ideological step-children of Black September....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey talesin!..

Harper is an absolute Screwup..

He`s made no preperations and has publicly told the enemy what hes up to..

Now Canadian Soldiers are Dying on Canadian Soil and Parlament Hill gets Shot Up..

What else did that Fool expect?!..

He`s the most incompetant Canadian Prime Minister I can remember..

...................................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I'm so sorry for my Canadian friends. It's dominated the news in the US tonight, too.

I'm quickly losing tolerance for Islam.

• JeffT
    JeffT

So we have now joined the most oppressive regime of the 20th Century in its new Holy War against the Middle East,

Really?

I'd suggest a trip to the library, or at least spend some time on Google to get a bit of perspective. Here are a few names to look up, in no particular order. Stalin, Hitler, Lenin, Pol Pot, Enver Pasha, Mao, several guys named Kim, Pinochet, the Argentine Junta, Ceausescu. That's a good start. We may have some problems but we're no where near "most oppressive."

As to OP, my thoughts are with the people of Canada today, no matter what the motivation of the person or persons who did this, you didn't deserve it.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Video footage of shooting inside Canada's Parliament:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJAXkIY-wDY

The gunfire is loud so don't have the volume turned up too high.

• Twitch
    Twitch

My condolences to the family of the slain soldier and a nod out to our police and military personnel who risk their lives to protect ours.

Tragic and sad.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

So we have now joined the most oppressive regime of the 20th Century in its new Holy War against the Middle East, now that the red Commie threat has been milked for all it was worth. Thanks, Steven Harper, Brian Mulroney, and all other sycophants who join the Elite (that is, the Bushes, the Bankers and the SAUDIS - let's not forget our "bestest Islamic friends") in their ongoing endeavour to keep us enslaved to their work-slave system.

If I recall it was Jean Chretien that refused to send our troops into GW war. My take on this is we know there is awful things that go on in this world under repressive regime, some mind you have been backed by the US but it is time we stop acting as the world’s police force. No matter what we do there will still be these horrible things happening. If these countries want democracy, let them fight it out themselves, why should we send our young men and women in to do their dirty work. I really do not think they are ready to embrace our democratic principles. All the west has done is destabilize those countries.

• mana11
    mana11

It is impossible to bring peace to Shia and Sunni, either one is wiped out or they both get wiped out ...

then the world wil have peace!.

Thats a Fact!.

• KateWild
    KateWild

This is really sad and at the same time quite frightening. There seems to be no solution how to stop these killers, lets hope the authorities can put some strategies into place to prevent this unprovoked attack happening again.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit