Shootings in multiple locations in Canada's capital today - Wed Oct 22/14

by Heaven 53 Replies latest social current

• designs
    designs

60-70 years ago we saw the rise of a violent form of Marxist communisim become attractive to thousands of young minds. Anarchy and violent revolution were thought to be the solution to right the wrongs of the corrupt corporate world. That ideology produced its own set of corrupt leaders who quickly became dictators. You still see many of those governments in power. A new generation has to think through a lot of history to find a better way to help civilization to progress.

A young impressionable mind sits through a sermon or speech that advocates violence as a quik means to change the old order, it appeals to some minds and others see an opportunity for power not available any other way.

• flipper
    flipper

What a sad situation and sad day up in Ottawa . My condolences to the family of the deceased. Our thoughts are with you folks up in Canada. Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• Deceived
    Deceived

I live about 5 hours drive from Ottawa, so close to home. It makes me so sad and scared to see terrorism come to Canada. To kill such a beaurtiful young man is senseless but it is a wake up call. Canada has to stand on guard now.

A few days before this another Islam radical ran over 2 Canadian soldiers south of Montreal. One of them died and the shooter was killed by police. Both of these shooters were known by CSIS and they were trying to do a intervention with the one that was in Quebec. They revoked both of these shooters Passports and knew about them being converted to jhadists. Apparently they know of about 50 or more of guys like this in Canada right now and they ae trying to monitor their activities. Obviously they aren't watching them close enough.

My question is why can't they go and detain the rest of the known jhadists now that there has been 2 attacks?

I don't really understand politics that much. I am curious as to why Outlaw and Tailsin think Harper is such a bad Prime Minister. I don't know all the background on things here. You are welcome to PM me about it if you like.

• Simon
    Simon

This is really sad and at the same time quite frightening. There seems to be no solution how to stop these killers, lets hope the authorities can put some strategies into place to prevent this unprovoked attack happening again.

Mandatory reporting of people ejected from mosques because of redicalism?

Then a one way ticket to an islamic paradise (war zone) somwhere.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

My question is why can't they go and detain the rest of the known jhadists now that there has been 2 attacks?

Because the liberal western Islam sympathizers will claim they are really only moderate Muslims who are being picked on by Islamophobes, and scream bloody murder if you take away their "right" to practice Islam. It is NEVER about the rights of the victims.

• Deceived
    Deceived

@Alphaman

Yes, You are so right, they hate our democratic capitalist ways but they like our nice laws that protect them.

• prologos
    prologos

The story on the shooter's family is, that the father is a Libian, one time fighter against Gadafi, a real asset to the North American community.

The mother works for immigration Canada (let them all come in)

Islam is on the march since centuries and has found a way to invade, undermine the integrity of its enemie's territories.

Multi-culturism at it's finest.

Everywhere, watch the scenes in Calais.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

'It is NEVER about the rights of the victims.' - I fear you've hit the nail on the head, AlphaMan, and neatly summed up the issue.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Well - at least it gave CNN something to scream about - side tracked people from the ongoing Ebola admittances and the fact that you had a 'man' in Oklahoma behead a woman (he was frustrated at not being able to convert her apparently) and Obama declared it a workplace incident instead of an act of terror. CNN was getting a little frustrated at the lack of abject fear on the faces of Canadians -

• Twitch
    Twitch

Because the liberal western Islam sympathizers will claim they are really only moderate Muslims who are being picked on by Islamophobes, and scream bloody murder if you take away their "right" to practice Islam. It is NEVER about the rights of the victims.

What is the solution, in your opinion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit