900 Top Scientists Sign Statement Skeptical of Macro-Evolution

by Perry 128 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Sociological perspective, my ass. Perry is a troll. I'm not going to trip-trap over his bridge anymore.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Despite only writing one line of text, you used the word "me". How selfish .........

It is an honest form of communication to speak from the "I", your perspective, allowing the reader to know it is merely your view of the world. You write as if an authority, quite different.

Perry is either willingly uninfirmed or a troll. Either way I don't reply in order to answer him. I reply because people come here and read these threads, even if Perry thinks this is all a grand joke or sincerely thinks ignorance is a sufficent response to evidence . Real people with real lives come here to look for answers because they are too afraid to vocalise or research them in real life. Threads like this are intellectually harmful and dishonest.

The evidence for evolution is astounding. Perry and the governing body are left empty handed V's 200 yesrs of confirmation that the theory is reliable.

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

Talking snake = real

Evolution = made up

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

"I can't wait until everyone in the world is rational, just until enough are rational to make a difference." Isaac Asimov

• prologos
    prologos

finkelstein : " scientific discoveries "reveal" certain unknowns" because these now discovered unknowns existed before, done in an elegant manner in natue and not done, replicated in ugly, but ingenious maschines that replicated these "gaps" in our understanding.

equate the natural with the great ingenuity of humans to see why deist believe that behind it all is an intelligence, power with energy beyond anything we can muster.

This is the kind of REVELATIONS that are true, that deists accept.

• designs
    designs

Perry, it seems whatever gets preached at your church on a given Sunday finds its way to this forum. You don't engage with the questions or statements made. Your latest 'I'm interested in the sociolocal respose of persons here' is as shallow a cop out as you've come up with. This is your attempt to preach.

• bohm
    bohm

perry == troll.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Ha amazing to watch all the angry evolutionists call a Christian apologist like Perry a 'troll' now.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I don't think Perry means any harm. Like most of us he has a point of view I guess.

We all talk crap from time to time.................trouble is that I see religion as very dangerous crap and that's where my guard goes up.

Having been a JW it's 'once bitten'.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

This list is NOT of "top" scientists. Permit me to laugh. You want top scientists that actually contributed to the advancement of science? Then look at Richard Dawkins or Francis Collins -- the latter being a theist!

Origin is another matter. It has little to do with the fact that macro evolution occured. And as the evidence corroborates it, it destroys the fable of a first couple 6,000 years ago, that damned us with sin. Ridiculous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit