900 Top Scientists Sign Statement Skeptical of Macro-Evolution

by Perry 128 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

As usual, I agree with you punkofnice. Perry is simply misled. However, attempting to distort fact to fit religious bias is indeed toxic.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Yadda yadda 2, shut up. Not all atheists here called him a troll. Get a grip and offer an argument.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Ha look at the angry atheist braincleaned turning ad hominem on me now. Who is losing their grip - someone who admits to hating religion with a passion that is self-admittedly bitter who confesses he no longer loves his family. Sad.

• cofty
    cofty

Any possibilty of answering my questions Perry?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I'd wager the odds are nil.

• designs
    designs

Was Gov. Bobby Jindal on Perry's List? Bobby's on the dinner circuit proclaiming he got his Biology degree from Brown U. but says "I was not a evolutionary biologist".

"Stop being the party of stupid".

• designs
    designs

I thought it was pretty astounding when Bobby Jindal announced denying his Biology Degree was connected to evolution. The great Mississippi has become one of the more polluted rivers in the US. Why do the Religious Right put their heads in the ground on an issue like pollution which effects the health of humans and animals.

Mutations from Water pollution http://prezi.com/njvlzusnzn/mutations-from-water-pollution/

• Gregor
    Gregor

I stopped reading Perry's Topics some time ago. He has an BAC axe to grind and I am waaaay past that hooey!

• exWTslave
  • Perry
    Perry

Perry,

Many of the atheists are secretly believing in the existence of God and soul.

Interesting post and link Ex Wt. There are several different kinds of atheists. The new atheists are actually anti-theists. Different atheists (the real ones) are pretty nice folks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit