TV.JW.Org - WTF is Wrong With This Guy? - CAPTION THEM

by passwordprotected 52 Replies latest jw friends

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Outlaw, I was thinking: don't they have a dedicated team of seamstresses and tailors on staff that could have adjusted those inseams? Also, there's the pinkie ring for all the world to see again-it's distracting.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@mana11 yes that song is made by JW's

• besty
    besty

look out for some self-aggrandizing stats on video plays pretty soon

http://www.jwplayer.com/video-analytics/

yep - the boffins at jw.org have succumbed to the benefit of online tracking of web visitors..-all your views are belong to us..

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Companies go to great lenghts to filter the visit counters to make sure they accurately reflect unique visits. Those that truly need accurate numbers do need this stuff. I wonder if they are not just taking a plain old counter to make up the numbers. A denial of service attack on the website could make the numbers skyrocket in a matter of seconds.

• cj46
    cj46

mana11:What about the music at the end?. is this a wtbs production?

insidetheKH: @mana11 yes that song is made by JW's

It is a beautiful tune, that "JW Broadcasting" tune. (They are seen recording it with the orchestra, and that is used as a intro/outro tune.) One has to admit, they really know how to write good music/melodies/ orchestra tunes. And they seem to be getting better every decade that passes by.
    I've got no idea about the current songbook-songs, but the Music of the Videoclibs and Films have well written. Someone there knows how to produce good music.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Lett is NOT a good anchor or presenter.

Yes! I can't believe that they led with him. Ol' Rubberface is the goofiest of the group.

Bad move.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

garyneal: All I can say is that the opening screamed "700 Club" and it got me thinking about the many times Pat Robertson made a buffoon of himself with his many ignorant comments on camera.

Exactly!

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

The next steps for TV.JW.ORG will be crying and praying for all the brothers and sisters being persecuted. And continual reminders for the need for support the 'kingdom'.

ginger

• label licker
    label licker

I sent the link to my seventy year old sister who special pioneered and pioneered for over fifty-five years and although she will not write me or talk to me she finally responded with where did you find this and she loved it ever so so much.

You got to be kidding me. I thought she had more brains than that. That totally surprised me. Oh well, at least I finally got to hear from her. I guess I will need to send her more videos but not of that sort. Sheesh!

• fredPotato
    fredPotato

All I can say is that for someone who was raised as a JW in the 80's/90's this thing is totally repugnant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit