TV.JW.Org - WTF is Wrong With This Guy? - CAPTION THEM

by passwordprotected 52 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

So interesting to see how this is developing. The levels of narcissism of the GB have really exploded.

When I was growing up in the organization, the GB was really unknown to most. Yes we knew they existed, but we wouldn't know who they were if we cross them on the street; even their names weren't really even spoken and most didn't care to know who the individuals were. Now they want to be superstars, they want to be household names and be on TV. This will bring their superstar status to the next level, people will recognize them immediately when they go to a convention or when they are out in public. hail to the kings!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I've only seen this guy speaking once - I clinked on a 17 min link on JWN. I get the feeling he's a failed actor, he seems to love the limelight. He overemphasises some phrases and speaks long words slowly, as if he regards his listeners as educationally slow.

The youtube video I saw is hard evidence that Lett and the others have no special connection to God and don't know their @rse from their elbow.

• idiotnomore
    idiotnomore

I doubt if anything will be said on here that would be on the fly or spontaneous. It's obvious every word is scripted and rehearsed.

It's so apparent that it's a careful and dileberate attempt to inculcate and brainwash. It's very creepy.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

hoser - "I wonder what my mom will think of this."

Ditto for mine.

• skeeter1
  • FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

That was painful to watch. Lett seemed very robotic, his over-exaggerated gestures and facial expressions just reminded me of some kind a droid, a bit like a an obese version of Data. He leaves a lot to be desired....

It's all over Facebook according to hubby, they are loving it! I dont understand how people in this religion - sorry - cult cant see how pathetic, dumbed down and mainstream it has become even within my lifetime let alone that of my grandparents! Mindless drones....

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Oh forgot to mention money grabbing. They must at some point get round to asking for donations to keep this crap going. I wonder how long it will take?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Letts is a buffoon. I was intrigued to note that he seems to have very short legs.

With all the money the WBT$ has..

You would think they could afford to buy Lett longer legs!..

......................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• mana11
    mana11

I cant bring myself to listen to any of it I am afraid. Just too puke worthy. Kate xx

Kate we AGREE!....

• mana11
    mana11

What about the music at the end?. is this a wtbs production?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit