TV.JW.Org - WTF is Wrong With This Guy? - CAPTION THEM

by passwordprotected 52 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Have to say - 2 months is remarkable to get a studio together. But then again when you have a mass of free labour to call upon, no tendering or other commercial processes associated with a typical project then perhaps it's not such an acheivement.

• hoser
    hoser

they put it together in two months? I don't think that is a remarkable feat. I see that as piss poor planning and piss poor management. Do they really only think that far ahead?

this Reminds me of a company I used to work for. They were so reactive in their management style that they would do projects like this on the fly and on tight timelines. Made so many basic stupid mistakes and had to redo so much work they ended up declaring bankruptcy.

• BU2B
    BU2B

North Korea has news too..

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I see your point and not looked at it from that perspective. Just saying that 8 weeks to design, procure and build a studio is pretty good going.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Just saying that 8 weeks to design, procure and build a studio is pretty good going.

I take this with a very large grain of salt.

Remember, this is an organization that traditionally brags that it's the first, the best, the fastest, the greatest ad nauseum...with no outside sources to verify anything it has actually done. And, WT doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation for honesty or accuracy.

More likely the WT spent months, maybe longer, planning this. Then when everything was assembled and ready to go they simply bolted the parts together, then claim they did it all in only two months.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Jdubs are going crazy for this shite! I have already seen about 10 posts on FB and Instagram saying how awesome the GB and Jehovah are to give us this.

• suavojr
    suavojr

More likely the WT spent months, maybe longer planning this, then when everything was assembled and ready to go they simply bolted the parts together, than claim they did it on only two months.

Probably years and they claim big J helped them out in record time

• garyneal
    garyneal

Okay, I stomached it for maybe 5 minutes (if that). I noticed that it is contigent of "your continued support."

All I can say is that the opening screamed "700 Club" and it got me thinking about the many times Pat Robertson made a buffoon of himself with his many ignorant comments on camera. I hope, for their sake, that the WTS does a better job filtering what the GB says on camera as it will bite them in the ass if and when they screw up.

Not that it matters anyway as their faithful followers will defend them no matter what. After all, Robert Tilton, Jimmy Swaggart, and Pat Robertson all still have a following.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

if this religion has little to do with the one you left, it's time to rejoin, don't you think?

• hoser
    hoser

I wonder what my mom will think of this. The last time I talked to her she was upset about having to get an ipad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit