TV.JW.Org - WTF is Wrong With This Guy? - CAPTION THEM

by passwordprotected 52 Replies latest jw friends

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I've heard about his bombastic, overly patronising, cartoon-ish delivery before, but I'd never actually seen it...until now. And I should add, this religion bears little to no relation to the one I left 6 years ago.

governing body gimp

governing body gimp she had massive tits

• toweragent
    toweragent

I don't know why, but his pants really bother me. Not a good fit.

And he stumbled over his words quite a bit. But I did hear a rumor one time that Brother Lett does have terrets and it is a constant struggle for him to control it. But I cannot confirm.

And I should add, I agree. This religion has almost no resemblance to the one I grew up in.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

It seems like he's speaking slowly to control sudden vocal outbursts. Like this one...

• KateWild
    KateWild

I cant bring myself to listen to any of it I am afraid. Just too puke worthy. Kate xx

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Watch the "behind the scenes" video segment, note the number of iPads and Mac computers, plus other top-end hardware....

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

I really feel Jehovahs directing the work now. There is no way a man made organization directed by imperfect men could have put together such a wonderful website like JW.org and now a .tv.jw video steaming website. The witnesses are always on the cutting eee of technology. How can anyone deny that this is the one true religion that the almighty God of the universe is using to warn the inhabitants of the earth.

• under the radar
    under the radar

They can buy all the latest hi tech gadgets and toys and make a first class broadcast studio. But the message is still controlling and manipulative. And the delivery is downright creepy. Lett is NOT a good anchor or presenter. Very amateurish. I'm sure there are many JW's, including women, who would make much better presenters. But maybe it's better that they don't have first class on-screen talent. I wouldn't want the message to even SEEM more palatable and maybe suck in the unsuspecting.

This new venture is disturbing on so many levels.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Letts is a buffoon. I was intrigued to note that he seems to have very short legs. Does he have a disability? Either way he didn't pay for a well tailored suit.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Doesn't surprise me about the behind the scenes segment. They want to give the appearance of full transparency, I fell for it when I got baptised, but soon realised lots was covered up and fake. Kate xx

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Nice Middle Atlantic racks as well. Those ain't cheap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit