by passwordprotected 52 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Greenhorn:

You are being ironic when you say that?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

CJ :

they don't really know how to write good tunes. The tunes are written by musicians who defied the May 1969 Asleep comic that said higher education is a waste of time then went and studied music.

The Kingdumb Maladies are just rip off orchestrations copying Schubert Beethoven and other cherry picked passages from truly great music.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

All I can say is guard you penis and look out for HaleBop!!! All aboard!!! TOOT, TOOOOT!!!!

DD

• cj46
    cj46

@ hamsterbait: That's exactly it, for the fact that they never studied music (or haven't done any higher education), they've been producing quite some nice melodies.

By the way, have you seen: Teddy Jaracz's back.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Bless the cute little lisping guy telling us with his (presumably) cute little lips about how it all got set up...

Wipe your mouth after BJs is as important as striking matches in the bathroom after poopy doops.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Sadly, my adult child thinks this is all too wonderful. Makes me soooooo sad.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

CJ - you are full of shit: professional musicians are regularly imported for this stuff. As are professionals in other fields.

grow up and don't be so naive. Listen to any middle of the road christian music, and the melodies sound like they've been written by the same jingle house.

The whole new rebranding has involved professionals - not just JWs Either.

Did you know they pay vast amounts of money to wordly investment firms, and have brothers with expense accounts dealing with them.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

I felt sorry for him (Letts). I don't know why, but I felt sorry for him when I was watching.

And, I also, never heard the names of the GB back in the good old days. Didn't know their names, rarely heard anyone speak of them.

Now they are mentioned in every meeting, in almost every prayer. I don't get it.

Anyway, take care.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

And, I also, never heard the names of the GB back in the good old days. Didn't know their names, rarely heard anyone speak of them.

Now they are mentioned in every meeting, in almost every prayer. I don't get it.

Its idolatry. They are the modern day Golden Calf. Too many years of waiting for Jesus to do the job and the troops are restless, thus they are falling all over themselves to worship the Governing Body.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

That dude aced Gestures in the TMS. For those who are flunking, take note... point your finger a lot!

Watching the rock video right now. If I stuck my clarinet in my arse, I could fart something catchier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit