CO's visit ends with a bombshell!!!

by nowwhat? 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

One would wonder why, with such urgency and lack of time, the Almighty would choose the lengthy and ineffective, human-to-human method of having the Governing Body instruct the teaching committee who coordinates with the writing department that gives the overseers information to tell the congregation, of which... only about half are expected to “get.”

If time was of the essence, one would hope that God would simply just tell his followers directly. Either God doesn't trust his own faithful servants, or God likes convoluted hoops laden with the potential for human error.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

In the past atleast when I was young they were subtle, these kind of statements they make now I hope will start to wake ones up esspecially in the coming years when nothing happens this year.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

As i understand it, wasn't the preaching work supposed to stop before the big A?

That's what i would like to see; the GB announcing that preaching is wrapping up and ending on X date. Put your money where your mouth is, announce that preaching is over so that the countdown to another embarassement is started.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You know what would be awesome?!? If there was a GOD ( and he actually explained WTF is going on) and he picked members of JWN to lead mankind into an Age of Enlightenment!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! What if God said, " You guys are hilarious! You also want to know the truth, no matter what! I respect that. The GB are such Watchtards!! Like I would ever pick those a-holes for anything. As if?!?!" DD😛

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

At the end of his final talk he said of the GB: they are telling the higher ups , "start getting ready we're not going to be around much longer!"

I think they're referring to moving out of Brooklyn and into their Warwick, NY club med facility...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

redvip2000 - "Put your money where your mouth is, announce that preaching is over so that the countdown to another embarassement is started."

Know what's funny?

I can actually visualize them trying this if the Org was on the verge of systemic collapse, if only to save face.

• FFtruther144
    FFtruther144

One thing to reflect upon is how is it possible that god's only solemnly chosen organization the supposed WTS's publication company

had so many publications gone out print and taken out of circulation for the public to read, including the devout WTS's members. (JWS)

Was it because there was an inherent commercial fraud afoot hidden pretentiously by the WTS leaders ?

Good point Finklestein!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

BOMBSHELL?????

The end is near, the leaders are sure.
    That has been kicked around for 140 years now. Not a bombshell.

• Mary
    Mary

At the end of his final talk he said of the GB: they are telling the higher ups , "start getting ready we're not going to be around much longer!" And we expect the angels to release the four winds any day now!"

Ya. Funny I remember them saying the exact same thing when the Revelation Climax Book for Dummies first came out in what---1986? What a bunch of loons. I'm not on here that much anymore but I thought someone told me that Crooklyn has recently also said that there's "going to be a great thinning out" in the Borganization. I guess they have to try and give some half-assed explanation as to why so many are abandoning ship. How much do you want to be that they'll make it out to be "the Great Apostacy as fortold in the scriptures"?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Thanks FFtruther.

Its just points out something of intellectual honesty and compelling logic that repudiates the WTS's proclamation that god is guiding their

organization solemnly and alone .

Since none of the originators of this religion were academically trained in bible theology, with a slight nod to F Franz.

No wonder the WTS's doctrines have been so ignorant and corrupt in their open presentation to the public.

From a viewpoint of executive editors running a religious publishing house, it becomes understandable to why they did make that proclamation though.

It also brings up the question, who is practicing false religion ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit