CO's visit ends with a bombshell!!!

by nowwhat? 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hoser
    hoser

It's called a sifting work Mary. The ones that leave "the truth" were not humble enough to accept the corrections in understanding.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

So, who is the king of the north? In any event, good advice. I plan on not buying any gree bananas.

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

The time of the end isn't all THAT urgent. My mother still hasn't called to apologize for being such a f**king lunitic, give shame of her ignorance, or offer sorrow for her destructiveness and complete alienation.

She is not able to face her god with a clean conscience. So, I'm guessing the "higher ups" might be pressuring THE END, but the bottom feeders certainly show no signs of belief.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Alphaman!!!

Post of the year for me. Especially this part.

An intelligent Creator who commits all the OT atrocities, then demands that modern-day humans must believe everchanging Watchtower bullshit, live a JW lifestyle, and turn in a time report each month to the Watchtower in order to survive Armaggedon is utterly ridiculous.

• kaik
    kaik

I heard the same cr.p talk just at the time I walked away 20 years ago. Son of the elder who was in Bethel said in KH that the anointed told them that something is about to happen. There was a high tension in the heaven and Angels were ready to unleash Armageddon on the humanity. It is about to happen. This was the same BS. We walked home with fear and feeling after the meeting that we would be awaken to the sounds of Armageddon. I am still here.

• CrimsonAshes
  • yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Bombshell? More like a wet fart.

CO's like to say silly things like this from time to time to convey the feeling they've got some inside scoop and special knowledge that the rank and file don't have. It helps give them a special little status and mystique to boost their otherwise sad, pathetic lives living and eating in other peoples homes from one week to the next, no income, no family of your own. Cult slaves basically.

Can you imagine a more horrible life than being a CO and CO's wife?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Keep in mind, October is a magical month in JW superstitions.

• Jeffro
  • DJS
    DJS

Mary,

I was holding my 1000th post for something of interest to me. Since this kinda sorta speaks to the decay of the Borg and especially the Dark Lords, I am using it. So thanks for giving me a reason!!

I don't doubt that the Dark Lords are preparing the rank and file for the sifting of the chaff from the wheat as they call it and as Hoser referenced. They aren't geniuses but they know quite well what occurred the years following 1975. They likely expect the same thing to occur post 2014. As I recall, the real bleeding didn't begin until a couple of years after '75. It will be interesting to see if the rank and file wait much beyond 2014 to begin their exit. The world wide web, the failed prophecies, the draconian controls, etc. may speed up their exit. We shall see.

The Dark Lords are expecting an exodus; they don't know how many will go, but they are almost assuredly expecting it. Spinning it (which they excel at) is all they can do. Let's hope the exodus is huge and that it hurts them deeply, which will mean a loss of $ rather than a loss of numbers. The latter they can spin; the former is something they can't run and hide from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit