2014 AGM announcement rumour

by yadda yadda 2 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm sure that whatever it is, it's HUGE!! Remember when Christs brothers expanded upon the correct understanding of the ten toes?? Yeah, that was awesome!!

Our CO said ," You haven't seen anything yet.", regarding nu-light and adjustments. The purpose of these statements is to excite the sheep, which alleviates boredom, and it prepares them to listen, obey, and be blessed. They will accept what they are told, even when it makes no sense.

DD

• Londo111
    Londo111

Five more new names. I wonder if they were showboated at the convention this year, perhaps some of the "Helpers" who were put on the big display.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Darth...you had me at clergy hoedown!

• factfinder
    factfinder

I wonder if the brother who studied with me, who was one of the speakers at the convention and was introduced as a helper to the gb will be appointed as a member of the gb? But he was not one of Jesus' brothers back then and the gb must be.

Of course, he could claim that he was annointed more recently. They can say whatever they want. I thought about that when he was introduced as a helper to the gb.

If so, Jehovah changed his mind and annointed him? The 144,000 just keeps on growing!

Just my guess anyway based on what Londo111 suggested.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Remember it's just a rumor and it's fun to pass along rumors without being threatened with disfellowshipping. I heard the rumor from someone who posts on this board who heard it from someone who called him, who heard it from someone inside Bethel. Does that answer your question?

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

Barbara, that sounds legit to me! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Funny, I would trust something that Barbara says over most anything else. She has credibility.

• St George of England
    St George of England

If it's only increasing the number of GB members to 12 that will really be a damp squib!

Lots of here remember when there were 17 GB members.

However I would not be surprised if Mark Numair (sp?) is appointed to the GB.

George

• steve2
    steve2

What could possibly shock "old timers" that hasn't shocked them already in the past few years? If they can have "old timers" passing out tracts advertising JW.org, they will have no trouble changing other aspects.

• label licker
    label licker

12 earthly apostles plus 12 heavenly = the 24 elders in heaven sitting around the throne. Let me guess, they will make Rev 4:4,10;5:8;11:16;19:4 all about them. Oops, also forgot Rev 19:5 - "Be praising our God, all you his slaves, who fear him, the small ones and the great. (Domestics and anointed ones=slave)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB helpers?!?! Is that like Hamburger Helper?? The GB helpers that I heard at the RC seemed like company a-holes. Are those guys anointed? I didn't think so. It really doesn't matter as JWs will believe anything and its a corporation.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit