2014 AGM announcement rumour

by yadda yadda 2 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

From Barbara Anderson, former Watchtower headquarters researcher and writer, on another recent thread:

It is expected that at the 2014 Annual Meeting, usually held the first Saturday in October, will serve Watchtower leaders well to cover-up all the 100-years of prophetic nonsense. Rumor has it they are going to celebrate their 100-years of announcing the kingdom in an adroit way by featuring a move of "GREAT" significance to do with the expansion of the Governing Body to an "apostolic" 12 or some other fantasy idea.

If this rumour proves true it would be uncannily similar to the Mormons who have a governing body called the "Quorum of the Twelve Apostles."

• Comatose
    Comatose

So, being the mediator, being gods mouthpiece in front of Jesus or the bible, and being the faithful slave isn't enough?

Now they want to be the 12 apostles too. LOLOLOLOOL

• Chris Tann
    Chris Tann

Hmm... so do you know what the original source is?

• steve2
    steve2

If it includes women being added to any quorum, I'll not only eat my hat, I will also desist from ever bad-mouthing this organization ever again. Promise.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Dream on Steve.

Wouldn't be surprised if they added some non-anointed 'domestics' from the other sheep though!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

More anointed "overlappers"! Just more company men.

just sayin

eyeuse2badub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Well, not a surprise, they have to do something with all those DOs that lost their jobs.

Doc

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

Steve2, you cracked me up. That was a good one, mate! According to the GB, women can be chosen by Jesus to serve with him in heaven but they must be submissive doormats while here on earth. Funny how that works out, eh?

I will say, after experiencing last year's Annual Mtg Dog and Pony Show (aka- 4 hours of my life I really wish I could have instead spent mucking out animal pens) for the first time in my life, I can honestly say that I am prepared to hear that this year's Clergy Hoedown could have absolutely anything as a big announcement. I mean, come on....... after you re-write the Bible, everything else is just absurdity, no?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Oh the glory of pretentiousness.

One thing that all the leaders of the WTS. have in common is that they put themselves and their self perceived position in the organization over

and above of what is actually written in the bible as to how true followers of Christ were to behave and conduct themselves.

In spite of this pretentious self created identity these leaders indirectly caused the deaths of thens thousands and millions of families to break apart.

Yet at the same time denounce all other religious organizations to be false.

In reality the Watchtower Corporation exemplifies what is truly a false religion from its own inherent teachings and doctrines of Faith.

• prologos
    prologos

yadda and eyeuse : 12 dukes instead of 7?, Sanderson already is not an overlapper, and 80 years seems to be the upper ueber governer (Coordinator oBOE) number. so all this is speculation 'IF',

---will they want to give a 'soon' or 'later' message with the appointments, or roll the dice like with the Judas replacement?

will we have an overlapping anointed and BRIDGED generation? of course, this is not only GB F&DS, we are talking ALL partakers (look up their medical shrink records) here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit