• Apognophos
    Apognophos

DATA-DOG: You forgot Messiah claimants

• Thor
    Thor

Hello DaleRivers and welcome!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Always great to add new freedom finders and to get varied opinions, thoughts. Great to have you here. See you around. Peace out.

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

We're glad you found us! Welcome~!!

-AudeSapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Welcome and congratulations on your new life!

• millie210
    millie210

Welcome!

Oh! Just wanted to add that you live in one of my favorite places on the planet - lucky you!

• humbled
    humbled

I was in my late 50's when I figured out I wasn' livin the life--I was livin the lie.

So glad to have you here.

Maeve

• steve2
    steve2

The sorrow is never that those years were wasted but more that people will still purposely stop themselves from searching for answers for fear that they may find out they have indeed wasted all those years. They knowingly consign themselves to a craven existence, brains closed down, settling for the dull comfort of bring told what to think. Knowingly shutting down the capacity to think for oneself is the waste that is so sad.

I acknowledge that having your eyes open is a very mixed experience, both painful and glorious. I'd rather die knowing I was able to push through the in-born paralysis of fear of investigating my reasonable doubts than to die a victim of the paralysis of such an investigation, forever on the weakened edge of miserable doubt. F*ck it: I will use my brain. Try stopping me! That's the spirit of humankind sickened by spiritual threats of one shade or another.

All power to awakening from the darkness of sleep...even if one's time in the sunshine is brief.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit