Oklahoma beheading - Islam is a disease

by Simon 1524 Replies latest members adult

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Just found an excellent blog that analyses and mostly discredits Ben Affleck's arguments one by one.

I thought the writer's comments on Islam's supposed heterogeneity very interesting.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/10/14/ben-affleck-misunderstands-the-middle-east/.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Can we forget unhelpful comparisons for the minuite?

FACT: THE HOLY BOOK OF THE MUSLIMS CONDONES VIOLENT DEATH TO ALL NON BELEIVERS, RAPE AND PAEDOPHILIA (charming descriptions of Muhamed fondling his 9 year old bride Aisha. )

Forget most of its adherants are underprivelidged & non white it's still another barbaric, angry tribal sand wallah God religon

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

IDEAS DON'T HAVE RIGHTS ONLY PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS.

RELIGON IS JUST ANOTHER IDEA.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I've always considered myself very tolerant of other belief systems.

but I have to admit when it comes to Islam its eradication is long overdue

quran should be made ilegal and Mosques should be demolished. it is a cancer to modern society

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    Can't believe this thread, some of the attitudes are disgusting. No better than the JWs when it comes to being judgemental bigots.
  • 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Labeling others as "judgmental bigots" appears to be a form of judgmental bigotry as well. Political correctness needs to go. Islam has proven itself to be the antithesis of the "religion of peace"; it is the religion of terror.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I don't recall if I've posted on this (very long) thread but here is my two cents worth:

Judeo/Christian/Islam are on equal terms when it comes to tyranny and barbarism. They should all be treated equally which, to this atheist, is to leave them alone except when they infringe on the rights of others.

I hope I don't get a post from someone trying to downplay Judeo/Christianity in its original form. If you're inclined to, please read this before commenting.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Judeo/Christian/Islam are on equal terms when it comes to tyranny and barbarism

Through out their histories, yes.

Currently, no - when it comes to tyranny today, Islam is the clear winner.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

LoveUniHateExams:

"...when it comes to tyranny today, Islam is the clear winner."

History repeats itself and in the United States it is Republicans who are trying to take us into a fascist theocracy as Frank Zappa in his wisdom foresaw decades ago. Go to the 1:20 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zkvtWEGcY_Q

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Simon What would be so difficult in making membership of a group a crime in itself? It's been done before for other far less dangerous groups.

Simon it was done post WW2 at the Nuremberg military tribunals - they made membership of the S.S. a criminal offence.

I am pretty sure this guy was a nut job tho',guarantee he will be diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit