Oklahoma beheading - Islam is a disease

by Simon 1524 Replies latest members adult

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Here's an interesting fantasy story.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I am pretty sure this guy was a nut job tho',guarantee he will be diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia - I take it you mean the Muslim convert in Oklahoma who beheaded his female colleague. Maybe, maybe not.

But what about all the other head-choppers? Jihadi John, Saudi executioners, the French guy who beheaded his boss in June, ISIS fighters who beheaded 20 Egyptian Copts on a Libyan beach, Boko Haram jihadis who beheaded Nigerian Christian farmers. They can't all be paranoid schizophrenics.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I do not know if this is true, but I was told that the people of the Islamic communities in NY were ecstatic and jumping for joy when the WTC came down. Regarding the terrorism, I do not think it is the Islamic religion as much as the anger and hatred for the US by Arabic countries. Regarding religion, what religion has done is an outrage and what the Islamics are doing so far is nothing compared to what the Catholic church did. The word pain comes from Spain, and how about the pagans cutting peoples hearts out to their Gods, child sacrifice, the way the Protestants massacred the American Indians. The Jews executed people by putting them in human dung and making them swallow hot lead. The Spanish Conquistadors, spreading christianity, could not understand, why the Indians were so terrible and warlike after they raped their women, stole their gold and took their land and enslaved them in their own land. They could not understand how these savage Indians would commit the sin of suicide and kill any Spaniard that they could get their hands on. They wanted to live in peace with the Inidans.
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

If Islam as a whole was to have a reformation in core beliefs it may help several generations from now. My college, University of South Florida, tries to portray Islam as a peaceful religion. They even had as their professor the accused Terrorist Sami Al-Arian. In addition to hiring and supporting an accused terrorist, they have special speakers that argue that Islam is peaceful, and one example is Charles Kurzman on “Why There Are So Few Muslim Terrorists.” On this campus you have to be careful voicing your opinion.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Regarding the terrorism, I do not think it is the Islamic religion as much as the anger and hatred for the US by Arabic countries

Hatred for the US is a factor but this doesn't explain

1. Chechen and Uighur terrorism

2. the shooting of Malala Yousafzai by the Taliban

3. the beheading of Shia Muslims, murder of gays, and rape of Yazidi women by ISIS.

The rest of your post is mere whataboutery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit