Oklahoma beheading - Islam is a disease

by Simon 1524 Replies latest members adult

• Simon
    Simon

In case it isn't clear by now, Islam is a disease and the people who follow it are clearly mentally unbalanced. It applies to many religions but Islam seems to be the worst by a long way just like all cancer is bad but some cancers are worse than others. Some religions will never produce terrorists, others it seems have won the word association game - really, who doesn't think "terrorist whacko" as soon as they hear the word "islamic".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29381980

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-at-oklahoma-food-distribution-center-police-say/

If you are a muslim and reading this - first of all, bravo for getting enough of an education to read in the first place and secondly - how and why do you identify yourself as part of the same group of people who believe and do things like this? Do you honestly think it is "the truth"? Wake up!

• jonza
    jonza

I know a few muslims, and they are some of the nicest and most educated people I know... I'm a Christian btw.

• donny
    donny

I get nutz when I hear commentators say that Islam is no worse than Christianity. While that may be true when you look at the historical record, there is no doubt that Islam is the worst of the current times. No other group at the moment equals its brazen disregard for humanity and decency.

Donny

• designs
    designs

The old gods of the Sinai are in need of being relegated to a shelf in a museum.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I know a few muslims, and they are some of the nicest and most educated people I know

Then they aren't Muslims in the true sense of the word.

• Simon
    Simon

I know a few muslims, and they are some of the nicest and most educated people I know

Then they aren't Muslims in the true sense of the word.

I agree - they are watered-down Muslims who don't really believe or follow the teachings they claim to.

I'd rather they were like that than true adherents but it would be better if they stepped aside so the crazies couldn't hide amongst them.

• prologos
    prologos

A muslim threatened me once in the house to house "work" that if I persisted in talking I would have my throat cut. Now I realize they mean the whole neck.

Do the islamist have a thing about the neck? women have to have their neck covered? The pilots on the 9/11 planes died of neck wounds?

Tragic all these victims. victims not given a chance.

• jgnat
    jgnat

A local community leader, a Muslim, is asking our government for help to prevent recruiting the community's children in to ISIS.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-somali-group-wants-harper-s-help-to-prevent-isis-recruitment-1.2776353

So I disagree, Simon. Not all Muslims can be painted with the same brush.

Extremists can all be painted with the same brush.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Unbeleievable. Apparently this whacko has been trying to convert his collegues to Islam, and when they fired him he cuts off the f***ing head of his female collegue! It seems that there is a large element of western society that has actually deluded itself into believing that appeasment and accomodation of Islam is a good idea. Cases like this prove otherwise.

"About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity.About seventy-five percent of Muhammad's biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers."
    - Dr. Moorthy Muthuswamy

• minimus
    minimus

Simon, I hope no fanatic is reading this. Certainly, not all who believe in Islam are diseased by their belief.

Gee, you sound like the extremist now.

Extremism is not good, in any form.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit