Oklahoma beheading - Islam is a disease

by Simon 1524 Replies latest members adult

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Alphaman do you realize that what you are saying is the height of foolishness. FOR YEARS the KKK bombed killed and raped and did whatever they wanted to to whomever they wanted. They still kill people just not at the same rate that they once did. Most americans sat on and freaking watched it happen. For goodness sake many white american towns in the US gathered together with their little children to watch black people who committed no crimes be burned and lynched and thier genetalia chopped of. men women and children LOOOOOVED it. You consider that timeframe so long ago. Yet there are still people alive who remember this stuff. Their children many who have the same values exist today.

NEWSFLASH Confused, because I think you are still confused. The things you mention about the KKK happened many years agao, and still not to the extent as what ISIS is doing today. The point you miss is the American people got tired of the KKK, and did something about them. Now, the American people are tired of Muslims and we need to do something about them, because ISlam is not going to behave itself when their belief is that America is the Great Satan.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

It's why we need to hold politicians to account and not allow idiotic policies ... like invading stable countriesm propping up dictators, arming factions and so on. One day all the blow-back lands in your back yard and it's way harder to sort out then.

Iran-Contra comes to mind.....

• Viviane
    Viviane

Which is the point I'm trying to make: there are not 'nice muslims' - there are extremists and there are pretend-muslims.

So....how is that not true of Christians or Jews? Are you willing to tell a Christian that doesn't believe literally in God killing everyone they aren't a Christian just as readily as you are to tell a "nice" Muslim he is not a Muslim? If so, not being one of that faith, what will your answer be when they explain why they aren't behading you at that moment yet you are calling them "fake"?

Even more importantly, how does any of this further our understanding of each other and put us toward living together in peace? I struggle to find any example of "killing the shit out of everyone" was the sole answer to "how do we not kill the shit out of everyone".

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

You make it sound like a Republican Hunting Club. Are you really so unaware of American history?

The former KKK has no bearing on what ISIS does today. Doesn;t even belong in an argument about ISIS and the Muslim religion. The U.S. government and the American people took care of the KKK. It is a shell of it's former self. In American openly being part of a terrorist organization and committing hate crimes is a serious offense,

• Simon
    Simon

The KKK was the terrorist arm of the democratic party although most people now associate them with 'right wing' republicans. There have been more than one incarnation of the group in history.

It's actually a good example of how promotion of some ideas should not be allowed. The original klan was glorified (DWGriffiths "Birth of a Nation") which inspired a new wave, eventually influencing Nazism.

• bohm
    bohm

i would recommend anyone to read the quran, it is very different from the bible and this is easily missed if one only hear a few citations. at the least i recommend reading a few chapters.

• Simon
    Simon

In American openlu being part of a terrorist organization and committing hate crimes is a serious offense,

And that is what makes it difficult for them to thrive and exist - as soon as they openly try to recruit new converts they can be shut down.

Contrast that with the propaganda allowed to be peddled freely and distributed by religious groups. That is what needs to be controlled.

"it's religion" should not be an excuse.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Contrast that with the propaganda allowed to be peddled freely and distributed by religious groups. That is what needs to be controlled.

"it's religion" should not be an excuse.

Agreed. Unfortunatly we are stupid about things like that. However, ANY group can have have ridiculous extremist that pervert everything. I don't think we can shut down everything associated with anything bad because some people are assholes, though.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

NEWSFLASH Alphaman the things the KKK did was not many years ago. First let me ask you. WHAT CONSTITUTES MANY YEARS AGO. PLEASE GIVE ME A NUMBER. This way I can go to that decade or period of time and forward to show you some Christian/European atrocities you can sink your teeth into. You and your like are so quick to write off the things that certain groups did that have caused the situations you see today, yet you still point the finger at the people who are dealing with the consequences of this groups actions.

What you fail to realize :

1. The KKK was operating IN THIS country for years and they were supported by the government. In the 20th century there were member of the KKK in the government positions. Proabably still are. There were literally millions of members of the KKK in the USofA. They are this nations oldest and still active terror group with Hundreds of chapters. I see them here in Florida. What are you talking about.

2. Think about this for a second. YOU WILL GO AND BOMB TERRORIST GROUPS ABROAD WHO YOU THINK MAY LAUNCH ATTACKS AGAINST THIS COUNTRY. YET YOU SUPPORT THE RIGHT FOR ONE TO EXIST HERE THAT STILL KILLS PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN. HOW FOOLISH IS THAT.

3. Please tell me what they american people did when they got tired of the kkk? Please tell me? One thing that I know the American public has done nothing about is allow the spread of terrorist white supremist groups. Stormfront website is very active. Why has noone shut down their website or anything of that nature. You are a joke

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

From a State Department Review in 2003 (prior to the Bush/Cheney invasion of Iraq):

“The possibility of the United States winning the war and losing the peace in Iraq is real and serious,” warned an Army War College report that was completed in February 2003, a month before the invasion. Without an “overwhelming” effort to prepare for the U.S. occupation of Iraq, the report warned: “The United States may find itself in a radically different world over the next few years, a world in which the threat of Saddam Hussein seems like a pale shadow of new problems of America’s own making.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit