" Do not ask permission, just play the video--" service meeting instructions.

by prologos 80 Replies latest jw friends

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

wow, If my mother brings this up, Im going to ask her how that is not the most irritating invasive thing ever,

and then ill procede to get my laptop and without permission start to play one of the many videos on you tube exposing the watchtwers roots

OR better yet, get her revelation and live forever books out and show her all the subliminal images that i circled.....

• designs
    designs

I think they should hire trained monkeys....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Good idea! Each JW could have a trained monkey who spins a crank and the video plays!! Monkeys are sooo cute!!! Who wouldn't donate a couple bucks?!?

DD

• Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

So coming back to this (I was approached by an elder for the last fifteen minutes of the meeting and I missed the item) is this now to replace the presentation suggestions in the Km? Or is this just something for people to try??

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Very bad manners.Householders will find it quite rude.

Bangalore

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

The ASL congs have been doing this for years...and you know everyone loved certain videos in Sign! Just sayin...

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I think they should hire trained monkeys....

Making monkeys work for the Watchtower would definately be animal cruelty. However, GB 2.0 would probably consider it if the publisher numbers keep declining, and they could teach them to fill out a time report. LOL

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

During the age of the phonograph, I could be wrong, but I believe these were provided by "The Society". Just wait til Gramma's forced to purchase their little iPads (or androids) start dropping them while fumbling at the door and getting cracked screens. This could get costly for these folks.

• Zordino
    Zordino

It's such a sad state what this religion's been reduced to, I'm starting to really feel bad for the old timer rank and file JW.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

un freakin believable....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit