Why do you come here?

by love2Bworldly 52 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

In the hope I can be of use to others for the'familiar among friends' and them hugs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Support group of people who just "get it"...

We have all traveled a very similar road.....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Where else will I go?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Isaiah 60:22

"The little one himself will become a thousand and the small one a mighty nation I myself Jehovah shall speed it up in its own time"

Jehovahs Witnesses can twist scriptures to suit themselves , so why cant I.

And if you veiw all the " so called" apostate sites like this that trend is becoming more evident .

Many newbies may not be aware that this site started out as a pro JW site. Correct me if I am wrong simon and ang.and it has turned out to be one of the best sites around.

smiddy

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

This is the first site I visit every day, and then return to several more times in order to catch up with all our "brothers in arms" around the world as they awaken to a new day.

The information which many provide is absolutely invaluable to ones such as me & my wife who are in the process/end-game of fading.

TTATT as well as the Org's sordid little secret letters to BoE's and upwards, really give us all the strength and ammunition we'll need to deal with any JW.ORG hyenas who try to pick us off.

Thank you to everyone here, especially those who share their insights via their anguished experiences! You ARE valued and appreciated.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I come here because it stops me from being big headed. I mean i post and realize how insignificent my posts are. Here today gone tomorrow and not rememberd ..

• Ucantnome
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

so i can answer your question?

• freddo
    freddo

1. To keep my sanity.

Err ... that's it really!

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Ucantomone: thats a good point many people come here to selfishly help and answer questions of those seeking to escape the W.T.

Dear Administrator,

I wish to apply for the position of " answering questions" on your site. I have good communication skills and am very anti watchtower. I can also count to 10.

If successful i understand i will be responsible for the welfare of all those that seek answers and believing they will never die. I am not sure what your exact policy is for recruiting but i have a theocratic ministry education and use a deodrent.

Kind regards

Ex Bro Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit