Chile and the flag: It's true!! Undeniable evidence!!

by ILoveTTATT 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Welcome Mandrake

I remember this story from last year. Thank you for the verification.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

WoW just WOW it does nt get any more obvious then this.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

ahhhh.. and to think I was beat up on a regular basis as a kid for not saluting the flag. And in other countries JWs died.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I had never heard of this before. It is amazing that they woukd rather not pay a few dollars, but then boast about their followers being prepared to die to uphold righteous standards. It is only $2 per publisher in an average congregation.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey jwfacts....can you add this to your website?

Under the topic of lack of neutrality or similar?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Does anyone have a copy of an elders letter that outlines it is up to the discretion of the local congregation whether to fly the flag.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

This is another palpable, proveable crack in the wall.

• steve2
    steve2

Is there any evidence such as newspaper or media links that shows the extent to which this Must-Show-the-Flag law is enforced in Chile?How many fines are issued across the country? I'd guess this law is not rigorously enforced - but I'm open to evidence-based answers with corroborative links.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Those poor mislead Malawi JW's must be turning in their graves.

Damn you WBTS/JW.org or whatever you want to hide behind, damn you to hell.

The biggest apostates going.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Unfortunately, Hildebrando says that there's no letter leaked about leaving it to the discretion of the BOE... It would be amazing to have such a letter leaked...

What I do know is that from evidence during the day and from Chilean exJW's themselves, not every hall had a flag... Some went to around six halls and found no flags, but this one person did find the flags in two of them. Another person commented that he only saw a flag post, but didn't take a picture. So it really depends on the BOE and what they supposedly value more: following the law or neutrality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit