Chile and the flag: It's true!! Undeniable evidence!!

by ILoveTTATT 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Watchtower-Free
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

For an organization that is "no part of the world," they look just like it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You took such flak from this board when you first suggested this, I-L-TTATT. We're a skeptical bunch. Thanks for following up!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/284566/1/Chile-and-the-flag-September-18

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

A year ago, this would've surprised me.

Today? Not so much.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Nice find, thanks for the pics. This is more evidence that WT is not united in worship and some can do things others cannot and get DF'd for. Kate xx

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

Vexillology was a hobby of mine before I got married. My wife says I want to fly a flag just to annoy her. I'm a guy who loves to make 'a statement,' patriotic or fashionwise which is a trait my wife HATES. I don't do it just to annoy her, I always dreamed of having a flag collection and even several flagpoles so that I can be patriotic and multicultural at the same time, flying different countries flags on Saint Patricks Day, Cinco de Mayo, Fiji Day, Juneteenth, etc. but always alongside the red white and blue so that I can teach the kids that its possible to be patriotic without being nationalistic or xenophobic. Now I have the goods so she can lose the argument and make me feel like I "win the argument, lose the relationship" until she comes around a couple days later. Bwahahahaha!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Even in the U.S. it is the law that every public building have an American flag somewhere on the premises. In my old KH it was in a corner of the library. I think state flags are required also but don't quote me on that. But for them to display it as they are doing makes me go (hmmmmmmmm?).

HappyDad

• trillaz
    trillaz

I'm more impressed with the jw.org sign. Not even all the US halls have kept up.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Nothing surprises me anymore about this stupid cult.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

JWs in Malawi were beaten, raped, and killed because WT told them not to get a little card from the government. There was no compromise when the very lives of people were on the line.

However, when it's some cash out of the pocket of WT, they are fully prepared to do whatever the government tells them.

It's proof positive that the organizational "Mother" has zero reliance on Sky-Daddy. She loves her $ugar-Daddy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit