Chile and the flag: It's true!! Undeniable evidence!!

by ILoveTTATT 96 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I thought in the Bible, Matthew wrote of Satan talking (???) to Jesus and Jesus heard (???) this spirit creature say, "If you do this ONE act of devotion to me, I will give you all the kingdoms of the world".

How many times my poor brother got beat up for not saluting the flag, that ONE time each day.

The Bible Students Association, The Watchtower Society, Jehovah's Witnesses, JW.org has ALWAYS been a man made up RIDICULOUS - HYPROCITIAL flip flop religion that demands respect, no matter how wrong they are. They are DIABOLICAL.

LL

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

@LoisLane looking for Superman

With respect LoisLane, you are confusng devotion/veneration with respectfulness.

That's all folks!

DarK SpliveR

• steve2
    steve2

Darkspilver, how come when you repeatedly write "That's all folks" it never is? It would be more in keeping with your ongoing posts to sign off with, "That's all FOR NOW folks".

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I'm just curious but how long has this been going on for. Is this just a recent thing or been going on for decades.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

@steve2

LOL!

DATA-DOG suggested "I'm really annoying" ;)

That's all folks!

DarK SpliveR

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What's the difference between a flag pole and flag poll?

Doc

• sir82
    sir82

Still waiting to see if this is a bunch of "rogue" elders, or if someone received clearance from either the Chile branch or NY headquarters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit