Chile and the flag: It's true!! Undeniable evidence!!

by ILoveTTATT 96 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

This doesn't seem interesting to anyobe?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

ILoveTTATT ... JW.org and its penny pinching ways are well known. How much is the fine in Chile if you do not put a flag in a window? If I recall, it isn't much by US standards. Couldn't somebody intice the GB members in America to let go of their purse strings just a little bit, and pay the fine for not putting a national flag in the window. You know, put your money where your mouth is??? lol After all it is a NATIONAL FLAG and putting it in the WINDOW of a KINGDOM HALL is "worshiping the Beast", taking glory away from the JW.org GB. lol I mean, wouldn't you or I get DFed for that??? lol

JW.org is DISGUSTING - HYPROCRITICAL - DIABOLICAL - EGOTISTICAL - FLEECE THE SHEEP - MONEY GRABBING - ATHEISTS!!! They cannot believe in a God the way they treat people!

Rant over. lol

LL

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Bulgarian JWs can accept blood transfusions.

Mexican JWs can bribe government officials.

American JWs can join the UN.

Chilean JWs can wave their national flag.

This is rather interesting.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Louis Lane: It's actually $220USD... a couple of day's work even for someone in the US making minimum wage... and possibly around an entire week's wage for Chileans... so it's not a "small amount" by any means...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

ILTTATT,

I'm interested. Please recap the story for me.

DD

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

In Chile, during September 18 and 19, every building in the country HAS to display the flag, or else pay a fine that is around USD$220.

The JW's have been putting the flag instead of paying the fine for years, and as you can see, some of them even have a flag pole just for that purpose. The BOE can decide to place it or not, but if they have to pay the fine, then it comes out of the BOE's pocket.

This, of course, is a double standard. While JW's have suffered in one place because of their refusal to salute the flag, in Chile it's perfectly fine for them to place the flag just to avoid a fine.

Last year, someone posted a picture, and many were skeptical because it was only a picture, not many... some were saying that perhaps angry apostates had placed the flag in the window, took the picture, and then posted it.

I asked for more proof, and Joe134cd said that it was bullshit, that there's no way that it could be true.

I only saw the pics until today, and it is undeniable now that it's the actual JW's who put the flag, and not some apostate.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just from memory, the Chilean Gov says," Fly a flag or be fined", right? So instead of refusing like the three Hebrews of lore, the WTBTS has centers of true worship fly the national flag. $220 Per KH, is that what we are talking about?? Even so, wouldn't it be worth it to suffer for Christ!? Doesn't the next WT article talk about being reproached for Jesus?

I can't help but think that NOT flying the flag and being fined would be an incredible witness. Just saying.

DD

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I forgot to thank you and your friend for getting the 'proof' to us, ILoveTTATT.

----> Yes, $220.00 US per congregation, is nothing to sneeze about. I was just remembering the number from your post a year ago, and in my memory, I remembered it wrongly as being $20.00 to $25.00 US per congo . Thank you for setting me straight.

LL

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Incredible! .... Mother approves of this???

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sorry, I was posting as you were answering my question.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit