the flood, mammoths, elphants, and food.

by Crazyguy 280 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

First, that was you than initially and incorrectly attempted to lob that charge at me.

Second, what you just described is not in conflict. Simply re-read anything wherebi showed you did and you have your example.

Toodles!

• bohm
    bohm

prologos: the center of no gravity, or balanced gravity if you will.

Viv: Wrong again, prologos. Ask why the core is molten and hot.

if you ask me prologos, i would say it was mainly because of radioactive decay, and you are completely right the gravitational field* is zero in the center (in the idealized version).

* of the earth; not the moon, sun, mars or other dense elements present in this thread.

• bohm
    bohm

Viv: yes i have been saying the same thing and moving the goalpost for three pages. Make as much sense as anything you have said lol.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Partly right, bohm. Radioactive decay is part of it.Utterly wrong on the gravity, though.

With respect to moving the goalposts, you totally did. The funny part is that's what you were trying (and failing, of course) to accuse me of.

For someone that said you were done with me, you seem yo love the attention. You're word isn't very good.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Anyway, i'm off to a beer festival. Have a great day trying to figure some way, any way you could hope to outwit me.

• Twitch
    Twitch

What's an elphant?

• bohm
    bohm

Caedes, whops, misprint, i meant to write

a = -g r / R where a is the acceleration.

• bohm
    bohm

Bohm: you are completely right the gravitational field [of the earth] is zero in the center

viviane: Utterly wrong on the gravity

meanwhile, in a textbook on relativity and cosmology: "the gravitational field inside a spherical homogeneous shell of matter is always zero."

http://books.google.dk/books?id=BGYcivB1EtMC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

let me guess, they are moving the goalpost? Not showing the math? Just wrong? Only thinking in terms of math? Had their brains ruined by a degree in physics? lol

• prologos
    prologos

Why would you want me to ask "why the core is molten and hot"? to give you a smart-alecky answer?

Among other things, because of push, not because of pull.

Gravity always pulls,

Pressure always pushes.

Even radiation, like in radioactivity has and generates pressure.

There is a lot of pressure at the very center of the Earth, no gravity.

PS: There is the thought that pressure is energy, movement, and energy is equivalent to mass and mass is accompanied with gravity. but even that small additional energy-related gravity would not push, but equally divide about the center of it all.

It is debatable whether the hypthetical collapsing, impacting water canopy altered that pressure at all,or very much.

• Viviane
    Viviane

meanwhile, in a textbook on relativity and cosmology: "the gravitational field inside a spherical homogeneous shell of matter is always zero."

Meanwile, selective quoting is always the tool of the weak, wrong and foolish.

You can try again, your cheap methods will always be exposed. Seriously, though, for a grown man who claim he was done being proven wrong over and over and over, you keep coming back for more. Why? Your physics degee is worth less than the paper you wipe your arse with given your complete and apparent lack of understanding of basic physics.

Was it a special edication class? That might explain a lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit