the flood, mammoths, elphants, and food.

by Crazyguy 280 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

...sooo the field is zero? right? Lol. now it seemed to me you was in disagreement with me about something?

Of course the field isn't zero.

• bohm
    bohm

Viv: then what is it's value?

• Viviane
    Viviane

Non-zero.

• prologos
    prologos

CrazyGuy, have you considered that your food for elephants and(not too clear thoughts) calculations may be off? Elephant droppings are only partially digested, serve as sustenance down the food chain now, and could be EMERGENCT food during the flood? all the way down the food chain. and

The UDDER nonsense word has been used here. how about all the Elephant and Mouse Milk*? and

Many vessels have a poop deck.

* Mouse milk a derogatory term used on a real, but usless, because of lacking volume effect like:

The rise of the atmosphere to everest, the increased gravity form the water canopy.

• bohm
    bohm

Viv: so what is its value at the center if not zero?

you seem to have an awfull time explaining yourself despite being so certain lol

• Viviane
    Viviane

you seem to have an awfull time explaining yourself despite being so certain lol

Not really, I'm just not wasting any more time explaing things over and over again to you.

• bohm
    bohm

viv: Too funny. You insist others "show you the math" and when you are asked to support your assertions - nothing!

asking you what the gravitational field is at the center is apparently like asking the wt if the people of sodom will be resurrected lol

• bohm
    bohm

Q: is the gravitational field of a sphere at the center zero?

A: yes but no but yes but no but you are moving the goalpost!

• Viviane
    Viviane

Q: is the gravitational field of a sphere at the center zero?

A: yes but no but yes but no but you are moving the goalpost!

And this is why. The concept field strength vs. net effective value is something you aren't grasping. Had you known anything about the subject prior to deciding to becomea Wikipedia-based expert on it, you probably would have gotten it.

Anywho, dear, you've just become boring at this point. I'm going to go make some soup and not waste anymore time on you. Toodles!

• bohm
    bohm

Viv: The concept field strength vs. net effective value is something you aren't grasping.

...so what are these, exactly, if not zero at the centre which i have been saying for three pages?

you never miss an oppertunity to say nothing lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit