the flood, mammoths, elphants, and food.

by Crazyguy 280 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

Bohm, I truly do hope the PM you sent me, the one where you said I was rude, nasty, silly, defective, a troll, having inflated self-confidence, not suited to teach and ignorant of anything other than the barest of high school math, I really hope that made you feel better.

It really must sting you to have been taught about gravitation and shell theorem by one you regard in such low esteem. The pain will subside, I promise. I once held you in high regard for your knowledge and I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for reminding me that education often does nothing to improve a person. You could not have written me a better message to show me what kind of person you are.

I truly and sincerely hope you have a great day, week, month and rest of year and happy holidays.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Caedes, you seem like a good egg. It was a pleasure conversing with you.

• prologos
    prologos

Caedes, on the shaft: Of course the velocity of the falling object is at maximum at the center, like a pendulum which is falling too, just not as deep as THROUGH the center, but once ALL the potential energy of the falling object is converted into heat by friction, that maximum velocity is zero. The still pendulum, like all plum-bobs point to the center, where not just the side to side, but the up and down , ALL mass is balanced around them.

• bohm
    bohm

Viv, i am happy to observe you do not violate the posting guidelines by posting pms, however i wish you had not done so by continuing to misrepresent and make things up. You are free to believe you are right and i am wrong and i agree this conversation properly wont change your mind. Happy weekend.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Viv, i am happy to observe you do not violate the posting guidelines by posting pms

Of course I don't. Thanks for noticing!

however i wish you had not done so by continuing to misrepresent and make things up.

If there is something you think I made up, please address that specifically. Please note that doing so will be considered by me to be permission to post any parts of any PM you have sent me. Do you wish to proceed with your claim that I made up something you said?

You are free to believe you are right and i am wrong and i agree this conversation properly wont change your mind.

Again you are wrong. I said earlier I learned something and changed my mind. Do try to keep up, dear. This is the third time you've been wrong wrong regarding your claims about what I've said.

So, I will now admit to being wrong a fourth time. It took less than 10 posts before you were saying the exact same thing I was. Congratulations on learning somthing. It's a wonderful feeling.

I've no idea why you would thing you being wrong so often would change my mind. Strange, indeed.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Of course the velocity of the falling object is at maximum at the center, like a pendulum which is falling too, just not as deep as THROUGH the center, but once ALL the potential energy of the falling object is converted into heat by friction, that maximum velocity is zero.

Again, what friction? If you are talking about air, you are not talking about a hollow sphere and everything you say is completely off. You've all your work ahead of you.

• bohm
    bohm

Viv, i really dont think you can tell the difference between what you want people to have said and what they say.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Viv, i really dont think you can tell the difference between what you want people to have said and what they say.

You think a lot of things. Evidence shows that's in no way associated with reality. Sucks for you, eh?

• bohm
    bohm

I agree that is what you believe. Please do not send me more pms, dont post my pms and dont try to summarise them. I realise i cannot have a conversation with you and i regret not noticing this a few pages ago. Feel free to say you "won" or that i am giving up.

i will still try to clear up misunderstanding on the physics and if there are some reading this thread who can tell me what your point was i would be happy to hear it, i really would.

• Viviane
    Viviane

I agree that is what you believe. Please do not send me more pms, dont post my pms and dont try to summarise them.

You say that, yet you were the first to PM me and keep sending me PMs. I've no particular interest in talking to you, if you want to stop, then, you know, stop. KWAZY!

I realise i cannot have a conversation with you and i regret not noticing this a few pages ago. Feel free to say you "won" or that i am giving up.

Winning is such a childish concept, you really should move past that and develop more mature attitudes. I just hope you learned somthing by the time you finally, reluctantly agreed with my inital points. I know I did.

i will still try to clear up misunderstanding on the physics and if there are some reading this thread who can tell me what your point was i would be happy to hear it, i really would.

Let me know when (not if) you need help with that. Just as a recommendation, you shouldn't trust anyone claiming to have a physics degree that hasn't heard of basic physics theorems.

If you want to know my point, I would suggest re-reading all the things you incorrectly claimed I didn't say (but did) and actually, you know, read them. Then google them and then ask someone who knows what that means and then ask that person for help. I have kids to mentor, I can't mentor you as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit