the flood, mammoths, elphants, and food.

by Crazyguy 280 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

viv, please explain what you mean. Show the math. What value is the gravitational field?

And now we've arrived at the portion where the only thing you have is copying me. Enjoy.

• bohm
    bohm

Bohm: viv, please explain what you mean. Show the math. What value is the gravitational field?

Viv: And now we've arrived at the portion where the only thing you have is copying me. Enjoy.

No viv, you claimed i was wrong in saying the gravitational field of the earth is zero in the center.

If it is not zerO, what is it? you asked me to demonstrate this using math again and again and so i did. If you are not willing to back up your claims you are being a hypocrit. Lol

• Viviane
    Viviane

No viv, you claimed i was wrong in saying the gravitational field of the earth is zero in the center.

If it is not zerO, what is it? you asked me to demonstrate this using math again and again and so i did. If you are not willing to back up your claims you are being a hypocrit. Lol

Actually, that's not what you said. You said there was no gravity. Moving the goalposts again? As predicted, changing your argument. Did you really think no one would notice?

Anyway, you claim there is no gravity. That's cool. Prologos, who you said was right, says gravity can't push. Also cool.

So, with no gravitational field internally and nothing pushing, please explain that big round orange thing in the the sky.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Viv, i said i was not goimg to talk with you using pms. But please lets keep to the physics.

Ah, well, perhaps I just got overly excited at the idea of your childish rants going away.

• bohm
    bohm

Viv: that's not what you said. You said there was no gravity. Moving the goalposts again? As predicted, changing your argument. Did you really think no one would notice?

This is what i wrote:

Bohm: you are completely right the gravitational field [of the earth] is zero in the center

It appears you do agree with me that the gravitational field of the earth is zero at the centre after all?

funny how you strawman me and then when i reject your strawman you claim i move the goalpost lol.

• bohm
    bohm

Viv: So, with no gravitational field internally and nothing pushing, please explain that big round orange thing in the the sky.

again you a strawmanning me. I never claimed such a thing, you are sinply substituting 'internal' for 'center'. This is why i dont want to write pms with you, you are not able to have a honest conversation.

• Viviane
    Viviane

It appears you do agree with me that the gravitational field of the earth is zero at the centre after all?

funny how you strawman me and then when i reject your strawman you claim i move the goalpost lol.

Nope. You just keep claiming that because you can't produce a viable argument in support of your claim.

gain you a strawmanning me. I never claimed such a thing, you are sinply substituting 'internal' for 'center'. This is why i dont want to write pms with you, you are not able to have a honest conversation.

Not in the least. You keep claiming there is no gravity in the center of a sphere, I am simply asking, if that is true, to explain the big orange thing in the sky that works because of gravity creating pressure of the center of the sphere. You can't, that's obvious. Simply whining that I'm creating a strawman isn't distracting from the issue, it's just demonstrating the vacious argument you are making.

• bohm
    bohm

Viv, i will return to the sun, however at first please answer my question: what value is the gr avitational field of the earth is zero in the center?

I claim zero, so does the authors of a textbook. What is it?

• Viviane
    Viviane

Viv, i will return to the sun, however at first please answer my question: what value is the gr avitational field of the earth is zero in the center?

The effective measurable net value of the force of the gravitaional field at the exact center is zero, of course. Why would you even ask such a basic question?

I claim zero, so does the authors of a textbook. What is it?

NOW you claim that. Your original claim is that there was no gravity in the center. As least now you admit there is a gravitionaly field. As predicted, now you are claiming the same thing as me but trying to pretend that's what you've been saying all along.

Such blatant dishonesty and inability to simply admit you were incorrect are really rather poor qualities in a person.

• bohm
    bohm

...sooo the field is zero? right? Lol. now it seemed to me you was in disagreement with me about something?

Bohm: you are completely right the gravitational field [of the earth] is zero in the center

viviane: Utterly wrong on the gravity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit