the flood, mammoths, elphants, and food.

by Crazyguy 280 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

There is a lot of pressure at the very center of the Earth, no gravity.

Wrong. Show your math. If it was all pressure, why isn't it exploding?Did I mention wrong? If not, wrong. In case you didn't get that (and you expect wrongway bohm to prop you wiht his basic and fundamental misunderstanding of physics), wrong wrong wrong and wrong.

Bohm's physics degreee, or at least his understaning of it, seems to be whatever he just read on wikipedia. Sad, really.

Oh, and a very quick google search revealed the wesbsite you lifted the math you claimed as you own from. That's just really reallyl sad.

• prologos
    prologos

Caedes, you said "we are having fun" and in that spirit:-- our previous mis-understanding could have come from discussing both

1) the happenings of a 'zero point, zero mass' situation in an ideal empty sphere and

2) the goings-on in an ideal shaft going right through the tamed earth, in the same breath, post. So, here is another go at it:

re: Zero gravity effects at the center of any mass: If we agree that gravity is always a pulling action (If you could make it push you would eclipse both Einstein and the Wealthiest), then as you went down in that shaft slowly, less and less mass would be below you to pull. (remember the mass above is balanced by the stuff far away beyond the center.

At the center, there remains ZERO unbalanced mass to pull.

The gravitational effect is NULL

PS: talking od Elephants, they have good memories, none seem to have waterphobia that could be traced to trauma in the deluge.

They love water.

• bohm
    bohm

Bohm: you are completely right the gravitational field [of the earth] is zero in the center

viviane: Utterly wrong on the gravity

Bohm: meanwhile, in a textbook on relativity and cosmology: "the gravitational field inside a spherical homogeneous shell of matter is always zero."

Viv, you have been insisting other show you math throughout this thread. I have, and have quoted a textbook in support off my claim. Can you then tell me exactly what value the gravitational field of the earth is at the center? Please you for a change show us the math.

Btw, i did not selectively quote anything, please supply proof of this accusation.

• bohm
    bohm

prologos: There is a lot of pressure at the very center of the Earth, no gravity.

Viv: Wrong. Show your math. If it was all pressure, why isn't it exploding?

...because the full system consists of a preasure gradient balanced by gravity, but obviously it is not well explained in simple terms since it is not stationary. I have no idea why this suggest the earth should explode, but i suspect you wont tell us the reasoning leading to that silly idea either Lol

• bohm
    bohm

Viv: Your physics degee is worth less than the paper you wipe your arse with given your complete and apparent lack of understanding of basic physics.

lol too funny. Actually i was >90th percentile and it helped me get into a phd program lol.

Put up or shut up please. answer my above questions with something else than insults and tantrums

• Viviane
    Viviane

Bohm: meanwhile, in a textbook on relativity and cosmology: "the gravitational field inside a spherical homogeneous shell of matter is always zero."

Yep, that's exactly right. As predicted, you are moving your arguments, as you learn, to say exactly what I was.

...because the full system contain a preasure gradient balanced by gravity. Gravity scale linearly by the distance from the center inside the earth as i already showed lol

So there id gravity. Exactly as I said. As predicted, you are now still complaining while agreeing with everything I said.

lol too funny. Actually i was >90th percentile and it helped me get into a phd program lol.

90th? Wow. That's impressive. 8 points behind where I tested, but still, you're a smart person.

Put up or shut up please. answer my above questions with something else than insults and tantrums

And thus begins the portion of the conversation where you pretend like you're not now saying what I was and that you weren't the first person to starting insulting people. No one has called you names. You're the only person to have pitched a tantrum liked a child in this conversation.

As I said, being 8 points behind me and getting a degree in physics did nothing for your personality or morals.

• Viviane
    Viviane

And again, you called me all sorts of horrible names and said you weren't going to talk to me again. Why are you still here? DO you feel you cansomehow make up those 8 points you lack? Are you attempting to learn more about physics?

• Viviane
    Viviane

Oh, and for those of you will inevitably and incorrectly claim there zero gravity in center of a sphere, like the eath, I offer the example of looking to that big bright thing in the sky called the sun. If there is no internal pressure from gravity, explain all those photons stream towards us. Because I like to give people the opportunity to learn, I'll not connect the dots between the photons and gravity for you.

• bohm
    bohm

Bohm: you are completely right the gravitational field [of the earth] is zero in the center

viviane: Utterly wrong on the gravity

viv, please explain what you mean. Show the math. What value is the gravitational field?

• bohm
    bohm

Viv, i said i was not goimg to talk with you using pms. But please lets keep to the physics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit