UK & IRELAND MAP

by ballistic 226 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I was looking in the Cornwall area for Celtic and then I remembered that he is "invisible" now! hehe

j2bf

• termite 35
    termite 35

Individual and Individualswife; we're practically falling over eachother ar'nt we?!
    A South West Apostofest would be easy to arrange...Summer's nearly here,good food,beer and pub gardens beckon...

• invisible
    invisible

Good idea Ballistic.

Count me in, Celtic from Cornwall, Helford River, just on the back of the heel to the East Lizard.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Didn't Englishman invite over to his place for a barbe in the summer?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes I'm really pleased with how this is going. Celtic, I didn't even realise you were invisible LOL!
    I definately can think of others in the UK who havent spoken up yet. (whatever happened to Nelly anyway? And logical for that matter.)
    Termite: Individual and wife are going to be living in the town right next to yours soon - not too far from me I might add.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Sleepy,

Didn't Englishman invite over to his place for a barbie in the summer?
    Indeed I did. I will announce the date about 3 weeks before the event, so as to get at least some indication of what sort of weather will be around then.

Probably be the 2nd or 3rd Sunday in July.

Englishman.

• Duncan
    Duncan

Norr Flunden.

Duncan.

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

I am fixed on Jersey but that does not exist on that map.
    Jersey is not French and beside that also a good fashion

• Sirona
    Sirona

DONT FORGET ME!!!!

I'm in Wigan (between Manchester and Liverpool)

Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Thanks for your reply. I'm sort of computer challenged when it comes to maps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit