UK & IRELAND MAP

by ballistic 226 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Damn, I know the location of lots of posters, can't grass'em up though, can I?

Englishman.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Na eman, I even know one or two more, but unless they post or send me an email - my hands are tied. Like I keep saying to people: I can put ANON pointing to the town, so people can see they have someone on their doorstep or I can just point to the centre of their county as I have done in 2 of these cases leaving a large number of congregations they could be in.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I was in a congregation in the Wigan area, but I live in lovely Cheshire now. Nice to see all you Brit XJW's!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK, I've added FeGirl and 2 emailed additions. Anyone else between Yorkshire and Cheshire and I'm going to start having problems!!!

ISP, please sign in, I'm waiting!!! and anyone else, please, please respond!

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

Hello B,

I am in Sussex.

Nowfree

• ballistic
    ballistic

ok, added, both you two in that corner of the country just gave me a county, so you could be in the same town. You'll have to email each other.

You may have to press refresh to see map updates.

• ISP
    ISP

Ballistic, I am pretty close to Simon......

ISP

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh, ISP, I just emailed you to ask permission to put you on, that's timing for you!!! LOL

• ISP
    ISP

No chance of this getting into the wrong hands, is there?!

ISP

• ballistic
    ballistic

ISP, every now and then, a thread pops up suggesting we are being watched. I don't know whether this is true or not, but if you are cautious in character, then it would be wise to presume we are being watched.

Those that have wanted to be part of this but were afraid to have their congregation pointed out have just given me a county and their location is not shown exact (which is quite easily done on a map of such small scale anyway).

Me personally, well I think pros out-weigh the cons. I keep meaning to ask Nicolau if he got together with the person listed as anon JW. Just as there are several other groups who were unaware they lived on eachothers door steps despite numerous "desperately seeking" posts.

And although I expect E-man was well up on who is in the South West, I hope this kind of thing helps us all organise BBQs or pub lunches where ever they may be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit