UK & IRELAND MAP

by ballistic 226 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

It's just one short horse-ride across the entire village Nathan Natas

• ballistic
    ballistic

SImon, you're just going to make matters worse, I spend most of my time at work on the phone to the US and constantly get asked things like "You're from England???!! Do you know John from Wales?"

• sleepy
    sleepy

Sleepy lives just to the right of Cardiff.

• Simon
    Simon

yeah, I know Ballistic

BTW: See you round at the Queen's for tea along with everyone else next Wednesday ... [8>]

• larc
    larc

Ballistic,

That is a great idea!

If someone did this for the US, they may want to do it, state by state. The whole US would be hard to read with so many names. Just in Ohio, there are at least 20 of us that could go on the map.

Ballistic,

Could you set one up for Ohio? We could email our cities where we live. I would love to see this.

• qwerty
    qwerty

South Yorkshire!

Whooooooops have I said too much?

qwerty

P.S I carn't see the map, just a red cross!

• ballistic
    ballistic

larc I might just do that, but I'll be off to the pub in about an hour to have a few drinks as it's my birthday and will carry on with this tomorrow as long as I haven't had too many heads on platters??!!

By the way, you can see I've had anon emails already, please feel free to email me with anon JW to add.

p.p.s. I just realised that depending on your browser settings, you may have to re-open your browser from scratch to see the map update itself.

• anglise
    anglise

Hi B

I am in Sussex

• spider
    spider

That fred Hall location is a joke right?

• ballistic
    ballistic

spider, yes it's a joke. Fred Hall has never revealed his location or much about his personal life at all despite much specualtion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit