UK & IRELAND MAP

by ballistic 226 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I will announce the date about 3 weeks before the event, so as to get at least some indication of what sort of weather will be around then.

Come orf it Eman, you know what it'll be like...wet!

Er, I forgot, your Simon's in Melbun, ain't he? He'll feel at home there in Bleak City.

(Note to R.F.: I hope I didn't disappoint you!) LOL

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• individuals wife
    individuals wife
    Termite: Individual and wife are going to be living in the town right next to yours soon - not too far from me I might add.

That is nice to know! This map is starting to look nicely crowded - long may it continue!!! There must be more of us UKers yet to appear on it....

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, Ozzie, believe it or not (Englishman touching wood here) we have always had blazing sunshine for me barbie, and this is number 10.

Sirona and Mrs Marmite,

Of course you are welcome!!!

Englishman.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Eman...am I allowed...?

• sleepy
    sleepy

The maps getting pretty crowded already.
    How come there are so few from London?
    I would have thought thats where most would be.
    S.W is still ahead though and I know there some more posters located there who havent let you know.

So are we really going to try and meet each other this summer at English's doo?
    The yanks seem to be meeting up all the time, why cant we do it?

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I can thoroughly recommend e mans b,b,q's,just make sure that you don't have to work or drive for about 2 days afterwards!.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Shall I bring some beer then?
    I don't mix my drinks - I just stick to alcohol!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Termite,

Absolutely!

Be careful of drinking TruckerGB's home brew though, it might propel his lorry along at over 100mph, but the same intestinal speed is somewhat discomforting.

Englishman.

• Xena
    Xena

That was a great idea ballistic...let us know when you are ready for the US

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm not quite finished yet! I know I wont get everybody but there are some people posting at the moment who I havent got,
    Nemesis, ISP, Cornish to mention a few.

Dont forget if you email me, I can put anon on the map.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit