JW GB MEMBER CAUGHT ON CAMERA!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 85 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

I will take that as an apology for all those you attacked. And please, pray tell, how I am a pot or kettle???

Let me rephrase it for the 60 plus viewers per post:

Your attack on those disagreeing with you was childish and irrational.

You can say thank you now.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

LOL let me get my thoughts together as I try and stop laughing after your last post...

If I attacked anyone as you say it was with honesty, and for that I cannot and will not apologize.

My question is why are you so self-absorbed in my posts? Why don't you just watch the video and have a good laugh over a glass of wine...

WHY SO SERIOUS??? (joker voice)

• DJS
    DJS

This OP is a disaster from the beginning. It should have ended with Island Man's very kind and accurate response: "ADJUSTMENTS, I totally agree with lurkernomore, Zoos and steve2. I can understand that you may have been hurt badly by the teachings and policies of the religion, but you need to try hard not to let your hatred/hurt cloud your judgment, causinig you to look for evil in every action of every GB member. If anything, that video only served to prove that Jackson is not a worldly party animal as evidenced by his poor dancing skills. Sexual gyrating? Really? "

Most everyone has agreed with Island Man, and yet you remain arroganly and childishly entrenched, launching personal attacks against those who disagree with you. We have had a run of those this week. First, Inbyathread, then Coded Logic and now you. Dumbass OPs followed by mostly kind disagreements and deconstructions of the premise, resulting in entrenched, arrogant, childish responses from the owners of the OP.

Attack me if that makes you feel big. You evidently need something. The great thing about this site is you can research everyone's posting history. I'm one of the most open minded, non-judgmental and liberal members. I've gotten into more arguments supporting gays, masturbators, gay marriage, those wrongly accused or those who seek to rush to judgment against others, including current memberes of the Borg, by making this a kangaroo court. I also loathe the GB and everything they stand for. But I see no wrong in the video, and attempts to 'read' darkness into it suggests the major problem is in the interpreters.

But your response is predictable. By all means continue. You are making it easy on the rest of us to know what to expect for the rest of your OPs and comments and try to avoid you when possible.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

This is supposed to be one of only 8 men of the earth, with the HIGHEST moral standards of any man who has ever walked the earth (besides Jesus of course) and who has a direct link to God, the same man who had the one and only great privilege of announcing the new NWT, and he is dancing in a very suggestive way, with a younger under aged woman who is not his wife.

Isn't this considerd loose conduct... I mean brazen conduct...

DJS LOL you got me laughing again, you should go do stand up I would buy a ticket, but for now I think you should probably go take your meds and come back when your sane, I think your having a nervous breakdown, seriously!

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

I'm playing this video on a continuous loop and I can't stop laughing!!!

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

LOL LOL LOL this video is hilarious a GB member of the JW CULT doing some sexually suggestive dancing...

Isn't this loose conduct... I meant to use the new term, brazen conduct...

• steve2
    steve2

Adjustments, I acknowledge that you see the video as "loose conduct" and respect your right to have that view. I am certain there are others who will share you conclusions. I guess I never thought that you would get so personal in your comments about other posters who don't share your views.

I am on a mid-point of views regarding the video. While I don't think it represents anything sexually depraved, I think it reflects a lack of dignity on the man's part. In fact, given the man's position as a member of the GB, he ought to have conducted himself with dignity knowing his dancing was being videod. If it were any other Witness, I could imagine the GB using it as an instance of poor judgement and taste.

So, in that regard I totally agree with you that it is worthy of publicizing because the GB would be among the first to criticize leaders of other religious groups.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I think somebody should have shown him the July 14, 2014 WT that DISCOURAGES dancing and dance parties.

" For example, before becoming a Witness, one brother enjoyed the immoral atmosphere of the dance parties he frequented. But after learning the truth, he has completely avoided dancing even at Witness gatherings for fear of awakening improper desires or thoughts from his past. Of course, Christians are not required to abstain totally from alcohol, dancing, or other things that are not wrong in themselves. We are all expected, however, to take decisive and thorough action to protect ourselves from spiritual dangers."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Geoffry Jackson drives a Bently..

He`s a WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope,who lives like a Billonaire..

JW`s adore him..

He can Dance Horribly and Be Admired doing it..

............................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DJS
    DJS

Adjustments left Rational-land a long time ago. The more he talks it appears he is leaving Sane-ville. Loose conduct????????? WTF???????

As I see it, the more human the members of the GB can be and act the better it will be for the rank and file.

2 Samuel 6:14 - And David danced before the LORD with all [his] might; and David [was] girded with a linen ephod.

Ecclesiastes 3:4 - A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

Psalms 30:11 - Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

Exodus 15:20 - And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.

1 Chronicles 15:29 - And it came to pass, [as] the ark of the covenant of the LORD came to the city of David, that Michal the daughter of Saul looking out at a window saw king David dancing and playing: and she despised him in her heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit