JW GB MEMBER CAUGHT ON CAMERA!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

He seemed to like it..........:-)

Nex one might be Lösch! :-D I would like to see old Gerrit make some moves!

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

As I analyze the video and sense the reactions, It seems he was dancing with more than one young lady that was not his wife, he danced with at least three. The ladies dancing with him seem to be in shock and disbelief that a GB member is dancing with them in such a way that they are almost grossed out and look very uncomfortable. It's like they are just going along with it painfully but just trying to grin and bare it. It seems like he danced with the other two ladies first and then moved on to dance with the last lady, as the other two lady's were laughing in shock and disgust, the one young lady looked as if she wanted to barf!!! It also seems Geoffry notices the young lady he just danced with leaving the dance floor in disgust and then realizes he looks like a dirty old perv and proceeds to run off the floor!!! I wish the video started a minute before and showed the full extent of his worldly fun, I'm sure when the ladies got home and thought about what had just happened that night it probably troubled them to no end... Mind blown!

• steve2
    steve2

Differences of opinion about the propriety or otherwise of the video aside, does anyone here know when it was videod and whether it was a private function? Thanks.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

This is supposed to be one of only 8 men of the earth, with the HIGHEST moral standards of any man who has ever walked the earth (besides Jesus of course) and who has a direct link to God, the same man who had the one and only great privilege of announcing the new NWT, and he is dancing in a very suggestive way, with a younger under aged woman who is not his wife. This is loose conduct... I mean brazen conduct now...

My simple question is:

What would Jesus do(on a dance floor at that)???

• momginny52
    momginny52

Oh, big whoop! Much ado about nothing. There are plenty of legitimate complaints to this religion without bringing a human being acting like a human being to the fore.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What would Jesus do?? The robot?????

DD

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Come on..Jesus turned 720 litres of water in to wine...when people already were drunk....sure he liked partying...and girls.......remember...he was a perfect man! :-P

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I do agree that as " A chosen one ", he should not be doing anything that could stumble a sheep. If that means NEVER dancing again, so be it. He claims to be one of the most spiritually gifted and intuitive men in all of human history. He accepts the power of that claim, so he should carry his cross.

Sure it's all silly, but seriously ask yourself, " If that was me out there as an Elder, how would that be viewed?" I have seen brothers pulled aside and given council for EXACTLY the same thing. Hopefully the GB will continue to show their "human" side as they re-brand the religion. This will probably backfire.

DD

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

You know....it's excellent that this video is put up at Youtube...maybe it will have a much greater effect than the whole August tract campagne? I hope every rank and file JW will be able to watch this...

• steve2
    steve2

So, huffing and puffing and moral indignation aside, does anyone here know how old this video is and where it was taken (e.g., at a private function)??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit