JW GB MEMBER CAUGHT ON CAMERA!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 85 Replies latest jw friends

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

GB member and so called "annointed" person Geoffry Jackson is caught red handed on video doing some worldly dancing and sexual gyrating (they have spoken against such manner of dancing on several occasions) with a woman who is not his wife!!! I can only imagine what they do off camera now!!!

I would not have even considerd doing such a thing on the dance floor with a woman, especially if it was not my wife, and I'm not even one of the so called "annointed" smh!!! This just proves they are just a couple of power hungry, self righteous, no better than the next man, senile, uninspired and unannointed, greedy, evil, foolish, perverted old men!!! Who parties like this when the end of the world is "SO CLOSE"?!!! People are in hospitals dying because they refused a blood transfusion you say is evil, but you don't have the common decency to visit them, let alone give the family a simple 5 minute phone call, but you have time to dance like a lunatic with a random woman... $&&@ @&$?! @&$?!!!! WHAT A F@$&ING CULT!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGSoigPW6g

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Sorry but can't see anything i would describe as 'sexual gyrating' just really bad 'dancing'.

• steve2
    steve2

Well, I can't see anything resembling sexual gyrating - nonetheless, what I saw was neither dignified nor uplifting. The narrative references to the 18 year old just seem mischievous in my view.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Lurkernomore, steve2 he is old and almost fell but when you try to swing your hand as if your smacking an a$$...

I've been to my share of night clubs to know what that means...

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

He looks more like Mark Sanderson to me...

Governing Body members should be less preoccupied with self-publicity and more focussed on being transparent

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Caleb you may be right and they do resemble each other if you squint your eyes, but I do believe it's Geoffry, plus I'm going by the youtube video description.

• Mum
    Mum

What would he/they say if the Pope of Rome did this?

• Zoos
    Zoos

Much ado...

• Island Man
    Island Man

ADJUSTMENTS, I totally agree with lurkernomore, Zoos and steve2. I can understand that you may have been hurt badly by the teachings and policies of the religion, but you need to try hard not to let your hatred/hurt cloud your judgment, causinig you to look for evil in every action of every GB member. If anything, that video only served to prove that Jackson is not a worldly party animal as evidenced by his poor dancing skills. Sexual gyrating? Really? If you want to know what that term means, come to the Caribbean.

• designs
    designs

A Baptist couple were caught ...dancing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit