X-JWs Who are now bible Christians

by clash_city_rockers 169 Replies latest jw friends

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

Hi folks,

I'm just sort of taking role call to all those x-dubs who are now Brothers and sisters in Christ. I think it is wise for us to rise up and be counted so that we know who each other are. For edification and fellowship on this board. So we can pull our resources together to the glory of God and also to pray for one another. I figure that if true bible believing Christians pulled together for edification and fellowship on this board then the sky is the limit as far what the Lord will bless us in our efferts to bring Christ to this board.

One more thing I got to give my book advertisements to counter the liberal monstrocities that are advertised on this forum.

Equal time

• stocwach
    stocwach

Hi Clash,

I've been a born again Christian for about 3 years now. I was a dub from 1973 to 1985. In between I was just kinda very worldly.

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

stocwach,

very good please feel free to share a little bit of your testamony

Grace and Peace,
    jr

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi,

I left the organization at age 54, (from birth, JW) about 6 months later I became a born again Christian.

Borgfree

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi clash,

the sky has always been the limit...
    but so far "bible believing christians" have started numerous organizations of oppression,,,,,,,in which their bible believing members kill each other because of differences in beliefs.

could there be something wrong with the bible?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I still consider myself a Christian. However, after much studying and prayer on the matter, I still do not believe in a Trinity or Hell fire.

I DA'ed about two years ago and was Baptized in 1973 (two years before Armageddon came).

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I consider myself a Christian. I attend a Baptist church regularly, but do not really consider myself a Baptist. I also have issues with some doctrines. I continue attending because of the love I see in the congregation. It overflows and abounds everywhere I go there. I've always looked at that as the sign of true Christianity, no matter WHAT religion they're in. I pray and am more spiritual today than I ever was as a JW. I've discovered "spirituality" has nothing to do with how many times a week I read bible literature or how many meetings I attend. It's a state of mind and heart.

Andi

• Oreopandabear
    Oreopandabear

I'm new here as you can see from my posts. I was raised a JW for 15 years. Ten years after leaving the JW's I became a born again Christian. I am also a Silent Lamb.
    Oreo

• happy man
    happy man

How can you guys going from Jw to this new born C,if i understand it they belive inn hell fire, and are very nationalistic, like , we all love our nation and we see nothing wrong inn going to wietnam to defend our country, or nothing wrong to putt bombs on Irak who killd smal children.
    as i say unbelevebel.
    I will listen to you explanations widh bigg intresst.

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

Happyman....
    there are many places in the bible where wars are faught....more than present day i think...many orderd by god. While I don't like war...I see that even god thinks it has a place. Many believe that the commandment reads "thou shalt not kill" the "truth" is that it says thou shalt not murder....do you know the difference? As far as Nationalism....do not make sure your home is clean, safe, and nice looking? do you not have a certain "pride" in your home? This is the pride I have in my county...and that kind of pride is not what god was referring to. Other wise no one would care how there home looked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit