WTF THIS S*** IS REAL!!!!

by Yondaime 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Yondaime
    Yondaime

As i am typing this post I am constantly looking over my shoulder to see if anybody is at my bedroom door LOL Guys I know I am stuck in a a cult. But this s*** is f****** crazy!!!!

w13 11/15 p.16 par.17 -- " At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not. "

I've heard about all the elders having a secret manual called "Shepherd the flock". I thought you guys were joking. I snuck into my dads office while he was at work and looked thru his bag and saw it. I shrieked and ran back into my room LOL. WTF I can't believe this is real.

WHY WAS I BORN INTO THIS CULT?!!!!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Just don't drink any Kool-Aid that they pass around the Hall and you'll be fine.

I don't think any of us can be happy that we were raised in the religion, but when I start feeling sorry for myself, I just remind myself that I could have been born in a third-world country, been abused as a child, or had a horrible birth defect, and so on. Lots of people were born into worse circumstances than ours.

Just work on your exit plan and don't say a word to anybody about how you feel about the religion until you're far enough away from it that it can't hurt you anymore.

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

I can't believe any idiot would believe that garbage. I wonder if this raises any red flags to anybody in the congregation.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Wow, that is serriously scary. After already instructing witness to keep a "go bag" by their front door ( a durable, accessible, easy-to-transport bag containing important emergency items like non-perashible food, cash, extra pair of shoes, etc) this makes me wonder what hairbrained scheme they are going to come up with next?

Are they going to have everyone sell of their houses or what?

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

"may not appear practical from a human standpoint"

Well,the WT might have one point right! LOL,LOL!

Welcome to cult 101!

Lots of drama just keeps you stirred up! Part of the grand plan! Keep the drama going so one can not focus on real life.

LOL!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Yondaime, hey, at least YOU KNOW you're in a cult.

Most JWs are blissfully ignorant of that one salient fact.

The big question for you now is this: What are you going to do with this information?

• Beautiful Dreamer
    Beautiful Dreamer

what oubliette said!

• Comatose
    Comatose

Congrats on being so young and figuring it all out. I was in deep till 2 yrs ago I guess. I'm 38 now with no college. Luckily I have a great job. But, seriously man. Half my life is gone. You have your whole life. I know it feels like you are wasting tons of time. But, stay cool and get that college education with the parents help. You have your whole long life ahead of you. You are going to make us all proud my friend.

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

I'm 22 years and yes I couldn't believe it too! I was born into a cult. And when I look at my whole family with their obsession with "the truth", it sickens me. I am so glad that when I prayed to Jehovah to show me what the real truth is, he opened my eyes to the truth about the truth. Everything seemed to crumble before my eyes and I walk with the freeness of mind in Jesus' name. I'm glad I never saw any sense in " higher education " saga and went to university even though I was grilled by the some elders and brothers. I told myself if they state explicitly that we shouldn't go to uni then I'll leave but what I am seeing is equivalent to a law....

Anyway I'm glad I'm not under the control of the GB. God controls me. For now there's nothing I can do but stay. Its horrible but I have to.

And thanks to you all for validating my serious doubts about this dangerous , mind-eating "org"

• cantleave
    cantleave

Yep - it's a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit