WTF THIS S*** IS REAL!!!!

by Yondaime 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I prayed to "Jehovah" ( my subconscious mind without the influence of religious fanatics) for TTATT as well. "Miraculously" I discovered what a healthy mind, not fettered with information control, will discover. What was that? Precisely what I instinctively KNEW for years, that the WTBTS is a bat-shit crazy end times obsessed, apocyptic group of total freaking WATCHTARDS.

Glad you figured it out. You're lucky because the information is so readily available now. You won't learn TTATT after you marry young and become trapped in a life you don't want.

Keep studying the real history of the WTBTS. Watch the glassy-eyes stares of the true believers as the worship JW.ORG. Make a plan, ask for help if you need too. Start making real friends. Get the hell out of there ASAP.

DD

• cult classic
    cult classic

Yondaime, crazyhorse and the rest of you who are still in your teens/twenties:

Kiss the ground you walk on for blessing you with this revelation at such a young age!!!

Now take steps to get the hell outta there and live your life!

You can do it!

• Yondaime
    Yondaime

Thanks for the Wisdom Guys!!!

- Yellow Flash

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

If you aren't baptized yet, you are in a pretty good position. They can't do too much to you.

If you are baptized, tread softly and execute what we call "the fade". Just gradually attend fewer

and fewer meetings, switch halls/move and then vanish.

Lee

• steve2
    steve2

All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

Proof that the Watchtower does have insight and inadvertently gets some things right. Straight from the horses mouth

• smiddy
    smiddy

Its just a hop skip and jump away from a Jonestown / David Koresh type situation .

smiddy

• Fernando
    Fernando

Why?

So that you could understand and avoid cults.

Congrats on waking up young, and I hope you get to make the most of the rest of your precious life.

Greetings

Fernando

• outforever
    outforever

haha Yondaime - I could you see you running back to your room with butterflies in your stomach: hoping that no one saw you go into your dad's bag! quite funny!

But now you know "cult" mind will come into play if anyone knows how you feel - so if you cannot leave: as you still staying at home: just take it easy and enjoy this board - lots of us to encourgae you: read the books that are recommended (if you can hide them away from your parents)

Thank goodness you woke up early in life: life no scared by being in for sooooo long.

enjoy life even though you are still "in"

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

It's a real bummer finding out, isn't it??

I feel your shock, disbelief and anger.

It's like being a child again and you have to start from square one.

There is hope. I'm nearly normal now!!!!

Good thoughts coming your way.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Yep, it's all true! You are lucky to find this out now, while you are young. Learning TTATT may be a challange for you to accept at first, but it is better to uncover the lie, than live in ignorance. You've discovered the REAL Truth.

Go easy on your parents, they MAY not know TTATT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit