WTF THIS S*** IS REAL!!!!

by Yondaime 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• LP97
    LP97

I am in a similar position to you - uncovering the REAL truth while you're young.

I'm so grateful I didn't spend 30, 40 years in this cult and had a marriage and close friendships like some on here did.

I think it's easier to accept TTATT when you're young - you haven't had years and years of indoctrination, and critical thinking is encouraged more and more in school

school now.

I don't think it's any wonder that the born-in retention rate is 37%, the lowest for any religion IIRC. Thankfully, there is more JW youths like me and you waking up every day.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I'm so encouraged to see that young people are waking up to this devious trap called Jehovah's Witnesses.

Please keep walking and don't look back!

Signed,

Wasted 40 Years

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes...as one who has had my life taken by the cult, I can say "congrats" that you have found out early!

I guess for all of us, the trick when we found out truth about the org, was to give ourselves permission to investigate the facts.

This investigation has to be done without fear of being "disloyal or disobediant to God" or "unfaithful" or "apostate". We have to allow ourselves to let go of the guilt of being "demonic" by questioning "the truth".

• Spectre
    Spectre

Everytime I see the heading of this thread it reminds me of The Matrix when Neo has the bug sucked out of his stomach.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I always like reading the posts of newly-informed young people who are becoming/have become that non-retained 33%.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit