9yr old girl kills her gun instructor with an uzi

by EndofMysteries 137 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/26/us/arizona-girl-fatal-shooting-accident/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"A 9-year-old girl learning to fire a submachine gun accidentally killed her instructor at a shooting range when the weapon recoiled over her shoulder, according to Arizona authorities."

Another reason to go against those arguing that young children should be taught how to use guns. They are too weak to control them.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If a guy is dumb enough to let a 9 year old fire off a Uzi machine gun.

It was the idiots own fault.

Now this poor girl has to live with the fact that she killed someone for the rest of her life.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My sister in law's son bought her a small gun to go in her purse, for protection. He took her to the shooting range and taught her to shoot. Guess who killed herself, while cleaning her gun? Her husband hated guns. He's lost his wife and best friend. The two sons have lost their mom.

I'm not against owning guns. They are very dangerous, though.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Poor little girl. What business anyone has teaching a 9 year old to use an automatic weapon-its a mystery to me.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

There is a video out there where a father was teaching his young son to use a weapon with tragic consequences. Children that age do not have the mental capacity to fully understand the consequences of their actions. You wouldn't hand over the keys of your car to a nine year old, no matter how much drivers training they have, a gun is equally dangerous. I don't know what people are thinking, I really don't.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I guess it's true what they say: 'There's a moron born every minute.'

• Paris
    Paris

What gets me aboout this video is even after the instructor is shot in the head the big macho owner of this range is still confident his policy of giving an uzi to 9 yearold was just fine and explains they give guns to five year olds. Its the power of delusion. It always amazes me. I saw a news report of a Pit Bull, family pet, who killed its owner's wife and unborn child and the husband, stating it was not the dog or the breed even though 282 people in the last eight years have been killed by Pit Bulls mostly their owners and owner's children in their homes by pet Pit Bulls who were treated like family. Delusion, these Pit Bull advocates will still insist they are harmless.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Tragic, for both of them.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

The only resonable answer is remove guns from the culture.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Why does anyone need to an Uzi for self defence? I cannot understand this ridiculous obsession with guns.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit